Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
☽Moonlight Angel☾

Hi, I'm New Here!!!

Hi once again, as you know already my favorite character is Chibi-usa, my other two favorite characters are Sailor Moon Usagi and Mamoru Tuxedo Mask or in Japanese if that's easier Tuxedo Kaman. The Japanese names have been getting easier for me I find the last while anyway welcome.  :chibiusa:

GIMME THE AVI! GIMME! O.O

Oh um....I mean welcome to the forum and you now must gimme the avi cause I am the laawww.  :ph34r:

LOL You are not the law  :Tomo:  

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. A member of another forum that I just joined made the avatar and siggie for me. I have an online friend that makes avatar and siggies for me but he hasn't been since last month so I decided ask someone else to make me an avatar/siggie of Sailor Jupiter.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes. A member of another forum that I just joined made the avatar and siggie for me. I have an online friend that makes avatar and siggies for me but he hasn't been since last month so I decided ask someone else to make me an avatar/siggie of Sailor Jupiter.

Thanks for the idea :D When Sailor Venus comes out I'm going to make a Siggy sorta like yours but use Sailor Venus :P

Cool I can't wait to see it Zero. :chibiusa: commented to two people here with two different comments kind of.

Thanks for the idea :D When Sailor Venus comes out I'm going to make a Siggy sorta like yours but use Sailor Venus :P

I love yours ☽Moonlight Angel☾.  :chibiusa:

Hey there and welcome to the forums. Those two are not the only law. But I am more like a deputy, but hey I get to carry an awesome Internet Peace Keeper Gun. ........Maybe I should Upgrade it to a Grenade Launcher.