Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SailorVenus

Act 5 discussion thread

That was an awesome episode XD and I will add I also liked the transformation of Mikoto Kino when she turned into Sailor Jupiter. I also like the look of her attacks they were awesome.

A little off topic me having the manga's helps a lot for following the episodes. :mako: They were a well worth it purchase and gift because they were both. :chibiusa:  

I realize how that might have confused you I was saying I have all of them.  :chibiusa:

You can always read the manga online

I really love how they made Jupiter really strong and able to beat the enemy up all by her self plus they gave her TWO!!! attacks in 1 episode.. AMAZING!!!

DID anyone found it creepy that Tuxedo Mask came to Usagi's house?

Did anyone else notice the umbrellas?

Her voice sounded odd when she shouted her transformation but other than that I liked it. Tuxedo Mask knows about Usagi's identity but not the other way around, I wonder what will happen in the next episode  :Tuxedo Mask:

♫ Who's that stalker prowling around town? 

Tuxedo Mask. Tuxedo Mask.

♫ Who's the stalker who's dressed like a cow? 

♫ He's charming, handsome and creepy. 

♫ He knows your true identity. 

Tuxedo Mask. Tuxedo Mask. Tuxedo Mask. Tuxedo Mask.

♫ Who's that stalker prowling around town? 

♫ Who's the stalker who's dressed like a cow? 

♫ He's charming, handsome and creepy. 

♫ He knows your true identity. 

Tuxedo Mask. Tuxedo Mask. Tuxedo Mask. Tuxedo Mask.

Well said.. I mean sung :P

Did Makoto and Nephrite have a relationship back in Silver Millennium? cuz she says “I’ve seen this look before”

Yeah, I think it's part of the shintennou/senshi pairing that Sophia hates so much. Looks like it's official in the anime though :/

Also the fact that they are keeping all the shintennou alive, there must be something big

Has anyone seen the ENGLISH versions yet? I can only find the SUBTITLED VERSION and I'm not happy because in the last episode they were speaking and there were NO subs to go with it!!!

Also, does TM know who sailor moon is??? Because he went and got her? that doesn't make sense, the whole idea is he doesn't know, really annoyed if thats the way its planned out, 100% prefer the other story line.

AND WHAT IS IT WITH THE BUN HEAD!!!! MEATBALL HEAD SOUNDED BETTER AND FUNNIER!!!

Why have they gave Darrien a pointed chin its awful! And those awful glasses and tux he's wears everyday!!!!

And again, why is it three sailor scouts couldn't defeat the enemy but yet a new one comes along and BAM!! the enemy is no more, this has happened with all the episodes so far, she's SAILOR MOON for Christ sake!!

I agree with you I hate how when a new scout comes she can defeat the monster but the others couldn't and yes he does know about usagi and sailor moon. But head is supposed to be modern thats why. The dubbed version isn't released only subbed version is

what do you mean modern???

Its more mystical / magical with him not knowing.

Now they can't do the "Anne and Allan scene" were he finds out Serena is sailor moon and he loved her all this time!

I agree with the idea of them not knowing each other.. The moment they find out each others identity is so magical and chilling. Especially the elevator scene and by modern I mean lots of girls these days put there hair in a bun it's a trend so it's better to follow it

Has anyone seen the ENGLISH versions yet? I can only find the SUBTITLED VERSION and I'm not happy because in the last episode they were speaking and there were NO subs to go with it!!!

Also, does TM know who sailor moon is??? Because he went and got her? that doesn't make sense, the whole idea is he doesn't know, really annoyed if thats the way its planned out, 100% prefer the other story line.

AND WHAT IS IT WITH THE BUN HEAD!!!! MEATBALL HEAD SOUNDED BETTER AND FUNNIER!!!

Why have they gave Darrien a pointed chin its awful! And those awful glasses and tux he's wears everyday!!!!

In the manga (which this is based off of) Tuxedo knows who Sailor Moon is. Going to get her in the middle of the night? Well....that never happened...but I thought it was cute. You know, in a salkerish sort of way. <.<

Also, in the Japanese, Usagi was always nicknamed "Odango-tama" which means "bun head" or "dumpling head", which if you watched the original anime in subs, it was bun head for Mamoru and Dumpling Head for Seiya.

And honestly...the tux is better then:

2czvozl.jpg

what do you mean modern???

Its more mystical / magical with him not knowing.

Now they can't do the "Anne and Allan scene" were he finds out Serena is sailor moon and he loved her all this time!

The "Allen and Anne" scene never happened in the manga (sad cause my favorite filler arc) and it was after they had lost their memories. So, in throey, if they decided to bring it back, it could happen the way it did before.

@SailorSun Him coming into her room in the middle of the night is cute? I find it darn right creepy

@SailorSun Him coming into her room in the middle of the night is cute? I find it darn right creepy

CREEPY CUTE! Like a cat who stares at you in the middle of the night, purring .-.