Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DENelson83

My life has been ruined.

Viz's treatment of "Sailor Moon" has had a serious negative impact on my physical and mental health.  Last week, the continuing failure on Viz's part to release an official stream of the old anime into Canada drove me into a severe nervous breakdown, and I ended up in the hospital for almost a week.  I now require a network of support to get my old life back, and I fear that I will never be able to feel happy again.

Viz's treatment of "Sailor Moon" has had a serious negative impact on my physical and mental health.  Last week, the continuing failure on Viz's part to release an official stream of the old anime into Canada drove me into a severe nervous breakdown, and I ended up in the hospital for almost a week.  I now require a network of support to get my old life back, and I fear that I will never be able to feel happy again.

Hola unblocker for Google Chrome. Then watch on Hulu.

Source: A CANADIAN!

Hola unblocker for Google Chrome. Then watch on Hulu.

Failed.  Besides, that isn't legal.  Sailor Moon is sacred to me, and I can't bear to dishonour it by watching it in any way other than one officially sanctioned for Canada.

Failed.  Besides, that isn't legal.  Sailor Moon is sacred to me, and I can't bear to dishonour it by watching it in any way other than one officially sanctioned for Canada.

Okay....but it still allows you to watch it. So...if you don't want to be stressed out by SAILOR MOON of all things, just....do it. And it is legal <.<

Actually it isn't illegal to use a VPN service (hola is vpn) so it is pretty much legal to use it. If it didn't work for you you can try other browsers, it works on I.E,Firefox and few others check their website out.

Actually it isn't illegal to use a VPN service (hola is vpn) so it is pretty much legal to use it. If it didn't work for you you can try other browsers, it works on I.E,Firefox and few others check their website out.

Except it's skulking behind Viz's back, and it will only serve to discourage them from streaming the show officially in this country.  I want Viz's blessing to do this first, and if they're not willing to give that, my convictions and conscience won't allow me to watch.