Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Lady Snow

Lady Snow

Good afternoon, 

I am Lady Snow, a role-play veteran of Sailor Moon. I originally was based on the sailormoon.com forums ten years ago, and role played on those forums for many, many years until I branched off into my own role-play community. I recently discovered these forums through a random google search for SM forums - and alas, brought me here. 

Are there any old time RP'ers of SM on here, or previous sailormoon.com members?

Hi I like writing and I have worked on RP's with others as well as skits. I am currently writing these two RP's I have finished one story and I am working on the second one. Anyway welcome to forums.  :chibiusa:  

Bonjour! Bonjour! I would say I'm a semi-veteran at RP, but at rock at being Neptune. Or so I think. Can you let me know? www.ask.fm/MichiruKaiou is where I play her sometimes .-.

Nebula-Knight, it's good to meet somebody equally experienced. I have only really dabbled in SM RP though, and sometimes branched it off into other races etc; just to mix up the story. I ran a group of RP senshi called Elite Senshi for a long time - it was the most fun I've ever had in RP. Do you have your own website/forums for role-playing, Nebula?

Sailor Sun, I like the idea of your role-playing! Have you tried message board/play-by-post RPing? 

Aaah, I thought it was an older website! It's really similar to the previous sailormoon.com - it's an awesome idea.

Aaah, I thought it was an older website! It's really similar to the previous sailormoon.com - it's an awesome idea.

Really? I'm was not really familiar with the old sailormoon.com but thanks :D