Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
SailorVenus

Act 3 discussion thread

I said this in the shout out box but I will say it here tooI love Rei's transformation.  :rei: I can't wait for the next one now. XD I said something else too but that was to the specific person.

Rei's transformation was beautiful! However, I found the episode to be "meh". It's not unwatchable, it was just wasn't as enjoyable as it could have been. The characters aren't very personable and I really believe that hurts the anime. The scene between Mamoru and Usagi was pretty darn cute though.

I enjoyed this episode. Rei is so pretty! And Usagi's googly eyes? I loved that too! Also, the fact that Usagi wasn't a total scaredy cat about the bus, that's awesome.

There wasn't much about this episode but I liked it,

I liked how Usagi wasn't so scared

Jadeite and Senshi's had a fight

Other Kings were introduced earlier

They don't talk about the crystal after Jadeite is "dead" instead they bring it on earlier

This episode was really fun, actually! I thoroughly enjoy Rei's character so far. She's so pretty and calm. Her transformation was freaking awesome too. I like that this is going by much faster than the original anime, since the manga actually did as well. It didn't play around with fillers. Ha ha. Can't wait for the next episode. Though it looks like it might be a bit before we see Sailor Jupiter. Did you notice that?

it was so awesome to see the other Kings YAY ZOI!!!

I thought he got killed because didn't he get killed by Mars in the Manga?

I love the episode but to me it felt like there wasn't anything big but I love their fight with jadeite and what Beryl didn't know who nephrite was?

Did anyone find her pose kinda odd?

The pose where she has her hands behind her head? yeah I found that it looked wiered too