Sign in to follow this  
SanjouinDaCapo

Hi! I'm SanjouinDaCapo

... and I guess you all know by now, I'm a big fan of Nephrite. First episode of Sailor Moon that I watched was "A Friend In Wolf's Clothing" and it was shocking and a tear-jerker, but it got me into Sailor Moon. I admit now that the original Nephrite's voice spoiled me and now 'Nephlite's voice just doesn't fit him that well, especially when he's supposed to be a young adult.

Oh, Zero... I have a fic that I'm posting here in the fanfics section, and it does have some profanity. It's called "The Shi-Tennou Return". Should I remove the profanity, or is there an exception for fanfics? There's also some violence in that fic where Zoisite, upon returning to earth, is mugged and beaten by some thugs.

Oh, Zero... I have a fic that I'm posting here in the fanfics section, and it does have some profanity. It's called "The Shi-Tennou Return". Should I remove the profanity, or is there an exception for fanfics? There's also some violence in that fic where Zoisite, upon returning to earth, is mugged and beaten by some thugs.

Answered in PM

welcome to the forums! 

I believe there was another big nephrite fan tho idk where she is.

Im a big zoisite fan XD