Sign in to follow this  
SailorJulyxo

Hello! ~ Sailor July

Hello everyone! ╰☆╮

I'm Sailor July, also known as Angie, a 24-year-old girl living in Utah with my gorgeous best friend, wife and soul mate Jen! We have two kitties, three birds and three hermit crabs. They're our babies.

I am a gamer, geek, anime and manga loving, shopping addicted, artist, blogger and Pagan. I have a lot of interests and I love making friends!

Jen and I started watching Sailor Moon on Hulu last month, with neither of us having watched SM as children and WE FELL IN LOVE! It's so amazing. Jen has nicknamed me Usagi because I am... Well, I pretty much am her, without even trying. Usagi is an idol of mine, so that is an honor. We're now on Sailor Moon R, and watching Sailor Moon Crystal.

I came across some SM OCs on deviantART and decided I wanted one as well. Since others' have used names that aren't planet related, I think it's okay that I went with Sailor July. :huh:  I was born in July (I turn 25 on the 28th) and consider my birth month, and Leo traits, very important. They truly define who I am - both good and bad. So! Sailor July. 

I've rambled enough and SMC is almost on! So... Yeah! Hi! Let's be friends.  :D 

Hello everyone! ╰☆╮

I'm Sailor July, also known as Angie, a 24-year-old girl living in Utah 

*whispers* We live in the same state *whispers*

Welcome to the forums! It'll be great to see you around!