Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
moonmaritza

Crisis Between Israel & Hamas

I wanted to know what you all think of the recent fighting between Israel and Hamas. If you don't know what's going on, I encourage you to go to a credible news website and learn about the situation.

I completely understand Israel's decision to defend themselves from Hamas attacking their country. It's heartbreaking to hear about casualties on both sides but I can't imagine Israel just taking the backseat and not caring. I wish there was a better alternative to the violence. I am afraid of it escalating to a war, but this is mostly selfish because my brother is in the military. I can really only hope for the best for both sides.

What do you guys think?

Also, do you often watch/listen the news or do you not care for it? 

not a big fan of isreal, they get seemingly are allowed to do anything.

But sure if it was really hamas that started it then sure, they can defend themself.

War happens and people are too stupid to realize this and STOP it. So they continue, saying they are protecting themselves and have to fight. But, it takes two to feed a war.

I don't know much about the situation but I hope the fighting stops every time I wait for Emmerdale the news is on.

But I feel so sad for the children in that area.

Sad, all these people are dying and the news channels are showing the wrong things 

Thank you for saying this! I appreciate the news reporting the fighting, but there is so much blaming upon leaders and hardly any solutions have come about. It's very distressing.

The cease-fires won't solve anything and it's really heartbreaking to know that. If only there was a way to stop the fight.