Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sailor Leto

Cosplay?

Just wondering if any of you cosplay? I've been doing it for 3 years, and it's been a lot of fun :) I have some pics up on my DA page:

crystalshadowssakura.deviantart.com

I have cosplayed once...but I don't think I should cosplay as a skinny person if I'm fat .-. But once I lose weight, I AM SO COSPLAYING AS NEHELENIA!

I have cosplayed once...but I don't think I should cosplay as a skinny person if I'm fat .-. But once I lose weight, I AM SO COSPLAYING AS NEHELENIA!

The awesome thing about cosplay is, it doesn't matter what race or gender you are, or what you weigh, or what you look like. it's a form of self expression. that being said, you should cosplay any character you want to :)

The awesome thing about cosplay is, it doesn't matter what race or gender you are, or what you weigh, or what you look like. it's a form of self expression. that being said, you should cosplay any character you want to :)

Yeah...but it's my view for myself .-. 

Yeah...but it's my view for myself .-. 

I used to be the same...i used to think i wasn't pretty enough to cosplay anyone, but i did it, and it's done wonders for my self esteem. :)

i love cosplaying! my avatar is my princess serenity (street clothes version) cosplay.

i have a da account as well for my costumes http://xpavlovsdaughter.deviantart.com/

i have a lot more costumes i want to make i wish i had the time and money x_x

I used to be the same...i used to think i wasn't pretty enough to cosplay anyone, but i did it, and it's done wonders for my self esteem. :)

also @Sailor Sun i agree with Sailor Leto, i love seeing all kinds of cosplays from all different people. it's okay if you're not comfortable cosplaying certain things yet but you're certainly entitled to do it if and when you're ready :D

I cosplay! I don't post pics on dA, but a lot are on my Instagram (@actualsailormoon) and my tumblr (mamiisan- tagged cosplay)! I currently cosplay Sailor Moon and Princess Serenity, but I'm not sure which Sailor Moon character to tackle next.