#1 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:28 PM

Who is your favorite sailor scout or scouts and why?

I like all the sailor scouts but the sailor scouts that started as my favorites are Sailor Moon/Serena, Tuxedo Mask/Darien. Sailor Mini Moon/Rini is my all-time favorite as many of you have already probably figured out.

The reasons I like Sailor Moon/Serena is because she is kindhearted, caring she and always stands by her friends no matter what the situation.

The reasons I like Tuxedo Mask/Darien he is levelheaded, most times he knows how to control Serena's jealousy towards Rini, he is dependable and he is cute I like both looks the one in the Anime and the new one.

The reasons I like Sailor Mini Moon/Rini  she is cute and I like her pink her to this day though I am still trying to figure out how she got pink her when Serena and Darien yellow and black hair.

There are other reasons I like these characters but these are a few.  :chibiusa: 

• moonmaritza likes this

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#2 moonmaritza

moonmaritza

Site Editor

• Members
  • 45 posts

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 13 July 2014 - 10:24 PM

I adore all of the Scouts but I really love Sailor Moon/Serena herself the most. I relate to her the most. I cry a lot, I eat a lot, and sometimes I let myself get overwhelmed by unimportant events. Of course, Serena's personality changes later on and that encourages me to be a better person. (It also makes me realize that I'm not saving the world, and my problems can be pretty petty.)

Sailor Venus/Mina is my second favorite. I love her in the anime, being all boy crazy and really funny, but her character in the manga is very inspiring. I find Mina to my ideal hero.

I'm very fond of Darien. I love that he's totally cool being surrounded by awesome, powerful women. 

• moon-sense-of-a likes this

"When you smile, the world really becomes much, much sweeter than the sweetest candies." 

Twitter    Blogspot  ☽

#3 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:16 AM

All of that is very true about the characters it is fascinating how we can find bits and pieces of our favorite Anime characters traits in our own personalities thanks for responding moonmaritza I hope to read more from other people too.  :chibiusa:

• moonmaritza likes this

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#4 Zero

Zero

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,893 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:48 AM

Sailor Venus/Minako
because she is funny, athletic, friendly, romantic, resilient, and intelligent

I like other scouts for their individual traits but I dislike Uranus

Posted Image

#5 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:54 PM

I like all the answers I'm getting so far. :chibiusa:  

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#6 Sailor_Silver

Sailor_Silver

Prism Moonie Power

• Members
  • 61 posts

Current mood: Aggressive

Posted 15 July 2014 - 10:55 PM

Sailor Venus is always my favorite. She is beautiful, and I love the story she has both in the manga and the anime. It's awesome that she was what started the series Sailor Moon, cause Sailor V was before Sailor Moon even existed. I love her so much. She's a great leader, and it's hilarious how boy crazy she is in the anime. H ha. 

10373963_272630456242278_504516553476902

#7 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 15 July 2014 - 11:22 PM

Sailor Venus is always my favorite. She is beautiful, and I love the story she has both in the manga and the anime. It's awesome that she was what started the series Sailor Moon, cause Sailor V was before Sailor Moon even existed. I love her so much. She's a great leader, and it's hilarious how boy crazy she is in the anime. H ha. 

I agree with you with most of that she is pretty, it was a good story line in both the Anime and the manga for the parts that I read so far and before I read the Sailor V volumes, I didn't know  how long she had been a sailor scout before the others were. She is a co-leader with Sailor Moon after that once she shows up in the manga and in the Anime. Also I liked the boy craziness thing too especially when she and Serena  were both doing it.  :chibiusa:

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#8 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Current mood: Tired

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:45 PM

...Sailor Luna. *nods* Because the cat gotz skillz.

#9 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 18 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

Oh I forgot about those three Luna Artemis and Diane. :chibiusa:

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#10 Katsumi Michiko

Katsumi Michiko

Moonie

• Members
  • 10 posts

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 28 July 2014 - 01:52 PM

I like Haruka/Sailoruranus because she is strong and independent, and always tries to do what is best for the world rather than relying on her emotions.

• princess_bunhead likes this

#11 Lady Snow

Lady Snow

Moonie

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 20 August 2014 - 05:47 AM

Sailor Pluto.

Ethereal. Mysterious. Powerful. 

~ Lady Snow ~

#12 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:12 AM

Just saw these last two responses now thanks.  :chibiusa: Oh I forgot when I originally posted this to say villains are included I'm not sure who my fave villains are though if I think of any I will let you know.

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#13 Sailor Mars Fanatic

Sailor Mars Fanatic

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 102 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 13 September 2014 - 12:36 AM

Mine is obviously enough Sailor Mars. I like her long beautiful black hair and her power with fire is simply awesome. :Mars bow:

#14 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 13 September 2014 - 04:23 PM

Thanks for the comment I also like all the other sailor scouts as well but Chibi-usa Mini Moon, Usagi Sailor Moon and Mamoru Tuxedo Kamen . It used to be the other way around with her parents being my favorite when the show started.  :chibiusa:

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#15 FaerietaleTiffany

FaerietaleTiffany

Moonie

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2014 - 03:33 PM

Sailor Moon is my favorite because she can make friends with anyone, and she is, to me anyway, a very typical teenage girl. Wouldn't you burst to tears if you saw crazy looking monsters coming at you or hurting others, or people who poof out of no where and try to hurt/kill you and your friends. She has a solid level of confidence or her magic wouldn't work and she is adamant in her beliefs and I admire that the most. This past episode 5 of sailor moon crystal when Jupiter awakened, Makoto was telling herself love doesn't really exist and Sailor Moon perked right up with Yes love is real and can do amazing things.   :Sailor Moon 1:

#16 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:22 PM

That is very true about love it can do amazing things. As for the monster thing I've never been in that sort of situation so I don't know what my reaction would be.  :chibiusa:

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#17 princess_bunhead

princess_bunhead

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Sweet Tooth

Posted 16 October 2014 - 12:19 PM

going to have to go with Sailor Moon for me. i relate to her more than the other scouts, because she was sort of thrust into the position of leadership but all she really wants to do is sleep and eat. i like that she is funny and open-hearted and always tries to cheer up her friends. she's like the glue that keeps everyone together.

my second favorite is Sailor Pluto because she is a very mysterious lady, full of intrigue and power. kind of weird because they're opposites but i like them both so much for different reasons - i like their contrasting characteristics.

:chibiusa: 

:Sailor Moon 2:Denigrating women is a relic of the feudal age! :Sailor Moon 2: 

#18 Sailor Mulan

Sailor Mulan

Prism Moonie Power

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Happy

Posted 11 February 2015 - 04:43 AM

I am still trying to figure out how she got pink her when Serena and Darien yellow and black hair.

I can answer that

Originally, Sailor Moon was meant to have pink hair, and her mother Ikuko has pink hair in coloured pictures of the manga (they changed it to dark blue in the anime for some reason)

Anyway, my favourite Senshi is Sailor Moon because i feel i can sort of relate to her personality-wise. I also like Jupiter because she looks a lot like me

TFVyXBg.jpgfWkXLEE.gif

#19 allanimelover

allanimelover

Prism Moonie Power

• Members
  • 58 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Happy

Posted 11 February 2015 - 03:00 PM

Besides Sailor Moon/Serena I like Sailor Mercury/Amy the most because she is smart, calm and collected (which I in real am not).

Don't worry, be happy 

#20 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Current mood: Tired

Posted 11 February 2015 - 07:07 PM

I can answer that

Originally, Sailor Moon was meant to have pink hair, and her mother Ikuko has pink hair in coloured pictures of the manga (they changed it to dark blue in the anime for some reason)

Anyway, my favourite Senshi is Sailor Moon because i feel i can sort of relate to her personality-wise. I also like Jupiter because she looks a lot like me

Sailor Moon was supposed to have silver hair...right? The pink hair was just for an artbook I thought.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users