• Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

Given Name: Mina
Surname: Halern
D.O.B.: April 2nd
Family: Mother- Shira Halern
              Father- Earon Halern

About Her: Mina Halern has lived a mostly normal life on earth, her family runs a small inn not far outside of town. Mina is a very peppy and energetic girl, it is hard to ever see her with a sad look on her, she is almost always happy and very cheerful to everyone. She became a Galatca knight after she found an ancient weapon of Galatca Knights. It was a pair of Kunai. She is brave in the face danger and is always willing to help fight to keep peace.

DYNASTYWARRIORS7Empires_25_zpse6656a05.p

Name:Galatca Knight Chronos
Weapon:Trishula
Element:Lightning
Abilities:Thunder Crash- Strikes the ground with both weapons and bolts of thunder fly out all over
Electric Rampage- Unleashes a storm of electricity upon the enemy

About Her:As a Galatca Knight, Mina has control over the power of lightning, she very fast and able to move quickly with ease, but she lacks the raw-power, regardless she is a force to be
reckoned with and should never be taken lightly.

DYNASTYWARRIORS7Empires_26_zps78265ac6.p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Given name:Caius
Surname:Mizian
D.O.B.:June 5th(When Converted to Earth time)
Family: Unknown

About Him:A once leader of a rebellion group against the Neo-Knights, his forces where shattered and scattered by General Yoret's Forces, a battle that caused him to lose his right eye. He fled to earth to begin hiding and wait for a time to find any other survivors, after a few months on earth he found Sol and Chronos both fighting to keep peace. He gathered the two and teaches them both in combat.

DYNASTYWARRIORS7Empires_28_zpsf2bfb465.p

Name:Galatca Knight Zonex
Weapon:Rapid-Fire Crossbow
Element:Ice and Water
Abilities: Skull Smash - Primitive but effective head-butt. He grabs the enemy and lurches them forward towards him then smashes their head with a solid head-butt
Ice Barrage - Fires a mass of Icicles at his foes from his Crossbow
About him:Zonex is a Galatca who prefers to use range weapons rather than getting close, thus he uses a crossbow, his aim is 2nd to none and avoiding getting him once he has you in his sights is very low, he is quick and has a good balance of power, but even if someone can get close he can take to a fist fight.
DYNASTYWARRIORS7Empires_27_zpsbb7baf5c.p

I only wish peace in the univrese, but humanity may never see to it.

Nebknightsig_zps6a03214a.pngRedblack_zps53f1d774.jpg
zerosab2_zps0228db59.gifvincenawesomeness_zps890c8f53.gif
3.jpg

#2 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:00 AM

Wow I liked them all one of their faces scared me though but I still like them.  :chibiusa:

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users