3 replies to this topic

#1 Sailor_Silver

Sailor_Silver

Prism Moonie Power

• Members
  • 61 posts

Current mood: Aggressive

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:05 AM

Found a video someone put together about all the voice actors in the new dub! It shows some examples of the actors skills, next to who they will be playing. Thought you'd all enjoy it. 

10373963_272630456242278_504516553476902

#2 Zero

Zero

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,901 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:13 AM

Well this is a better way of looking at it instead of a list anyways I dont know anyone these actors so can't say anything about them

Posted Image

#3 Sailor_Silver

Sailor_Silver

Prism Moonie Power

• Members
  • 61 posts

Current mood: Aggressive

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:50 PM

Well this is a better way of looking at it instead of a list anyways I dont know anyone these actors so can't say anything about them

You don't know Johnny Yong Bosch? Ha ha, he's in like everything lately. I'm excited that Cristina Vee is in this, I know her mostly from the youtube channel she does. Ha ha. 

Do you think the voices on here work for everyone? I feel like they're all very good choices!

10373963_272630456242278_504516553476902

#4 moonmaritza

moonmaritza

Site Editor

• Members
  • 45 posts

Current mood: Angelic

Posted 08 July 2014 - 11:17 PM

I'm so down for Stephanie Sheh being Serena. I LOVE KATE HIGGINS OMG <3 Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse changed my life. I would've actually switched those roles but they're both great voice actresses and I'm sure they'll make the best of their roles. I don't know much of the others but I'm very excited! 

"When you smile, the world really becomes much, much sweeter than the sweetest candies." 

Twitter    Blogspot  ☽

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: redub, reels, dub, sailor moon, anime, classic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users