Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sailor_Silver

Viz cast dub reels!

Found a video someone put together about all the voice actors in the new dub! It shows some examples of the actors skills, next to who they will be playing. Thought you'd all enjoy it. 

Well this is a better way of looking at it instead of a list anyways I dont know anyone these actors so can't say anything about them

Well this is a better way of looking at it instead of a list anyways I dont know anyone these actors so can't say anything about them

You don't know Johnny Yong Bosch? Ha ha, he's in like everything lately. I'm excited that Cristina Vee is in this, I know her mostly from the youtube channel she does. Ha ha. 

Do you think the voices on here work for everyone? I feel like they're all very good choices!

I'm so down for Stephanie Sheh being Serena. I LOVE KATE HIGGINS OMG <3 Barbie: Life in the Dreamhouse changed my life. I would've actually switched those roles but they're both great voice actresses and I'm sure they'll make the best of their roles. I don't know much of the others but I'm very excited!