Sign in to follow this  
Sailor Swifty

Frozen (spoilers)

Well I kinda figured that he was up to no good so I did expect it but i was not expecting the ending, I thought the guy would kiss her and then everything would be good.

Well I kinda figured that he was up to no good so I did expect it but i was not expecting the ending, I thought the guy would kiss her and then everything would be good.

What made you think he was up to no good????   because I didn't see it coming at all, I more thought that Wealaston guy the evil one, well he sort of still was..  i find it funny how at first I hated Hans and then i realized how he kind of reminds me of Zoisite.   So I kinda like him now, but i think he could be redeemed but there still should be a punishment for what he did,  I always though hard Labor/ community service because I don't think he has done a days work in his life. Plus he most likely hate doing the work so it works out then

A slight fun Fact, Elsa was original going to be Evil but after Let it Go was written, it didn't fit with her being Evil, and now you have Kristoff also in the story so they decided to make Hans they villain.  I think something in his past made him cold, he puts on a front face to hide it "conceal, don't fell"  sort of thing.

Okay....My thoughts and things about Frozen.

1. It was over advertised, and the show was not as impressive as I thought it was going to be. Hell, Tangled is better then Frozen.

2. I really, /really/ wanted Elsa to stay the villain! It would've been so much better!

3. I am in love with Hans for what he did. .-.

4. Some people are saying that maybe Hans was kidnapped by the trolls, who already decided Anna and Kristoff were perfect, and used their magic to make him only love Anna for selfish reasons. Before then, he was seriously in love with her. I like this theory.

5. THIS: 

BpbNjkFCYAApT4-.jpg

i don't think the Tarzan part works at all, aside from the parents looking diffrent and the mom not being pregnant.  is according to the Art of Frozen book, the movie takes place in the 1840's and where Tarzan takes place late 1880's

I heard the one where the trolls made Hans do evil things, but would they really go that far????  

wait, did you say in love with Hans because he tired to kill Elsa?   ._.

I heard the one where the trolls made Hans do evil things, but would they really go that far????  

wait, did you say in love with Hans because he tired to kill Elsa?   ._.

Yes they would go that far and yes, yes I like evil guys. .-.

the show Once upon a Time, should it would have Elsa "Snow Queen" in it.  I heard today some of the Characters will be on OUAT.  So it will be more then Elsa.  :D     super cool.  I started to watch the show for this reason and i like the show

to be honest i also thought something was fishy with hans so i wasn't surprised. he had like 100 brothers and no chance at inheriting anything so... yeah... and getting engaged to anna after 5 seconds, i don't know i was on to that.

i really liked the movie, i liked that it ended up being a sisterly bond that saved the day instead of romance. i wish there would have been more funny parts with sven though, is that weird? and a tad more character development instead of just singing. i'm also a little miffed that anna, elsa and their mother all look pretty much exactly the same, that was kind of lazy on the character developers' part. but overall i liked it.

also if you notice rapunzel and eugene are in the shot of anna singing in the square as the castle doors are opening! so it proves the whole "rapunzel is their cousin" theory and i think that's so cool.