Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sakura

How moonies are feeling

Meanwhile in Canada...

5gJhXDX.gif

Sorry to be a Combo Breaker, but this is my reaction to what Viz is doing at the moment.  I'm happy I'll still be able to access my favourite anime through Crunchyroll, though.

Meanwhile in Canada...

5gJhXDX.gif

Sorry to be a Combo Breaker, but this is my reaction to what Viz is doing at the moment.  I'm happy I'll still be able to access my favourite anime through Crunchyroll, though.

Is it because hulu isn't available in Canada?

Is it because hulu isn't available in Canada?

Exactly.  Hulu is US only, and I don't see that changing any time in the future.  Why doesn't Viz Media just give a sub-licence to Crunchyroll for streaming its offerings to Canada?

Exactly.  Hulu is US only, and I don't see that changing any time in the future.  Why doesn't Viz Media just give a sub-licence to Crunchyroll for streaming its offerings to Canada?

Yeah Hulu is pure crap, but they won't license it because they make way more money by putting it on hulu, did you see all those ads :0

anyways you can always watch it on hulu using VPN or Hola Unblocker

Yeah Hulu is pure crap, but they won't license it because they make way more money by putting it on hulu, did you see all those ads :0

anyways you can always watch it on hulu using VPN or Hola Unblocker

I shouldn't have to.  I failed with Hola Unblocker, and VPNs intimidate my wallet.  I want Sailor Moon to officially return to Canada, but the suggestion floating around is that Viz has an exclusive contract with Hulu preventing this from happening, and if I find out this is the case, you don't even want to think about what my reaction will be.  Robbing me of the one anime toward which I have ever had a passion, frankly, turns my blood into lava.

I shouldn't have to.  I failed with Hola Unblocker, and VPNs intimidate my wallet.  I want Sailor Moon to officially return to Canada, but the suggestion floating around is that Viz has an exclusive contract with Hulu preventing this from happening, and if I find out this is the case, you don't even want to think about what my reaction will be.  Robbing me of the one anime toward which I have ever had a passion, frankly, turns my blood into lava.

Yeah honestly I hate the licensing issue but what can you do? Also they were talking about bringing the anime to YTV once again but I doubt that will happen (not for sub version anyway)

Yeah honestly I hate the licensing issue but what can you do? Also they were talking about bringing the anime to YTV once again but I doubt that will happen (not for sub version anyway)

WAIT?! WHAT?! SERIOUSLY!? HELL YES! WATCHING! DONE! THEY JUST NEED SUGAR BACK CAUSE SAILOR MINI MOON! *^*