Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Princess

Why they only attack Japan

Where did you find that Princess? And you're right Sailor Sun Jedite was cute for a villain. It is funny to imagine them attacking other countries XXZero but I can also imagine it because they always got beaten by the sailor scouts in one way or another. 

I think people would be stunned or there could be an all out war, although it could be funny too. I really don't know there could be lots of scenarios that could happen it gets your brain thinking that's for sure. Does anybody else have any thoughts on what could happen?

The comic is super funny. Also, I think the reason they always attack Japan is because they are attracted to the power the Sailor Guardians have, and they are always looking for something they are as well.So the enemies get so close to what they want, yet so far. The reason I feel like this works really well is because in Sailor V it was in England, and they only attacked there at the time, because Sailor V was the only one awakened at that time, so she was the closest they could get to the goal. 

That totally makes sense now that you mention it and yes the comic is funny. :chibiusa:

The comic is super funny. Also, I think the reason they always attack Japan is because they are attracted to the power the Sailor Guardians have, and they are always looking for something they are as well.So the enemies get so close to what they want, yet so far. The reason I feel like this works really well is because in Sailor V it was in England, and they only attacked there at the time, because Sailor V was the only one awakened at that time, so she was the closest they could get to the goal. 

well cause of anime. And hey why should they bohter wirh other counrtys besides japan. Japan is like the coolest country of the world.