#21 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:34 PM

I agree with that took me a while to figure out who you're talking about though but again I definitely agree.  :chibiusa:

Kousagi! THERE NEEDS TO BE A KOUSAGI SPECIAL IN THE NEW ANIME!

Today, November 2, 2014 - 9:00 AM

I read smart of the manga morning and it made me cry a little but I still Reading because I love so far I am almost through all the books 7 and I am still enjoying it even with the sad parts.  :chibiusa:

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#22 CassyHattori63

CassyHattori63

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Spooky

Posted 13 December 2014 - 05:53 PM

Actually, there are in fact 3 volumes of Codename: Sailor V, however for us English speakers, the American publishers have only ever translated the first two volumes into English, therefore, we are missing out on some of the storyline.  And I have to tell you, it's a gooooood ending.

Ummm... you MAY be able to find the last volume of Codename: Sailor V on a manga reading site like mangahere.com, but I'm not sure as I have never gone out of my way to find it.  It should be translated into English if you find it there.  If not, just go to Wikipedia for the full storyline, which I so nicely, will not give away.

#23 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 13 December 2014 - 06:34 PM

Thanks I will look it up and I didn't know that.  strange it looks exactly the same to me I went through the whole thing hmmm.... Maybe they combined them when they interested in America I don't know just to guess. Unless I found the wrong one? That could be.  :chibiusa:

Actually, there are in fact 3 volumes of Codename: Sailor V, however for us English speakers, the American publishers have only ever translated the first two volumes into English, therefore, we are missing out on some of the storyline.  And I have to tell you, it's a gooooood ending.

Ummm... you MAY be able to find the last volume of Codename: Sailor V on a manga reading site like mangahere.com, but I'm not sure as I have never gone out of my way to find it.  It should be translated into English if you find it there.  If not, just go to Wikipedia for the full storyline, which I so nicely, will not give away.

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#24 CassyHattori63

CassyHattori63

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 16 December 2014 - 12:45 AM

Then again, I could be wrong, since I've only read volume 1, and everything else I found online.

#25 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Current mood: Tired

Posted 16 December 2014 - 11:51 AM

Then again, I could be wrong, since I've only read volume 1, and everything else I found online.

MY VOLUME ONE! ;-;

• moon-sense-of-a likes this

2mpitds.jpg

#26 CassyHattori63

CassyHattori63

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 122 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 16 December 2014 - 03:06 PM

Yes, and I would've read your volume 2 too, but I didn't get you that, someone else did.  Why I do this?  because you don't let me read ANY of your SM manga at all!  Y U NO LET ME READ?! lol ^^

#27 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 17 December 2014 - 03:21 PM

MY VOLUME ONE! ;-;

I know this is off-topic but you guys make me laugh  :chibiusa:  thank you for that.

Yes, and I would've read your volume 2 too, but I didn't get you that, someone else did.  Why I do this?  because you don't let me read ANY of your SM manga at all!  Y U NO LET ME READ?! lol ^^

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users