Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sakura

Who owns the complete manga set?

I have the Sailor V volume 1 and 2 also I have all of the Mangas 1 through 12. :chibiusa: I haven't read them all yet though but I am working on between my own writing.

Lucky! I want the Sailor V's. After I have that, I've got the whole set!

They have the whole set at Chapters.  They were there when you bought the short stories!  I guess, I have to get them for you for chrisymas maybe...

i am getting the mangas one by one and i am up to volume 4, but for the 8-12 i'm just going to bite the bullet and buy the set because it's cheaper by a few bucks in the long run. after i complete the series i'm going to go back and get the Sailor V mangas, there are only 2 right? or are there more?

Yes there are 2

i am getting the mangas one by one and i am up to volume 4, but for the 8-12 i'm just going to bite the bullet and buy the set because it's cheaper by a few bucks in the long run. after i complete the series i'm going to go back and get the Sailor V mangas, there are only 2 right? or are there more?

here pic to show you.  :chibiusa:

I wanted to post these for a long time so I am today.  :chibiusa: 2igoxw7.jpg

I own the Sailor V and 1-12 of Sailor Moon. I keep meaning to buy the extra stories, but then I always don't. Haha. I want to buy the set of them in the fancy art boxes though...so I'll probably sell the ones I have when I do.

I own the Sailor V and 1-12 of Sailor Moon. I keep meaning to buy the extra stories, but then I always don't. Haha. I want to buy the set of them in the fancy art boxes though...so I'll probably sell the ones I have when I do.

it's worth it!! i have issue 2 of the short stories and they are very sweet. the first one involves Luna falling in love and it's so sad and sweet!!! i haven't gotten issue 1 yet but i am planning to get that one as well. :)

it's worth it!! i have issue 2 of the short stories and they are very sweet. the first one involves Luna falling in love and it's so sad and sweet!!! i haven't gotten issue 1 yet but i am planning to get that one as well. :)

Aw, a story about Luna?! Dang, well now I HAVE to buy it. XD I don't know why I've delayed it for so long. 

You will love them Sailor_Silver haven't read them both yet completely but I have read part of them I am trying to go through the whole series from start to finish the first book I got was nine so I couldn't do that and I was so excited to read it but I have them all now and that's what I'm trying to do. :chibiusa: 

Aw, a story about Luna?! Dang, well now I HAVE to buy it. XD I don't know why I've delayed it for so long. 

You will love them Sailor_Silver haven't read them both yet completely but I have read part of them I am trying to go through the whole series from start to finish the first book I got was nine so I couldn't do that and I was so excited to read it but I have them all now and that's what I'm trying to do. :chibiusa:

@Sailor_Silver it's true the stories are so cute, and the one about Luna is the main story and then 2 other short stories (in the second volume) and they are just precious! :D

I agree with that took me a while to figure out who you're talking about though but again I definitely agree.  :chibiusa:

Kousagi! THERE NEEDS TO BE A KOUSAGI SPECIAL IN THE NEW ANIME!

Today, November 2, 2014 - 9:00 AM

I read smart of the manga morning and it made me cry a little but I still Reading because I love so far I am almost through all the books 7 and I am still enjoying it even with the sad parts.  :chibiusa:

Actually, there are in fact 3 volumes of Codename: Sailor V, however for us English speakers, the American publishers have only ever translated the first two volumes into English, therefore, we are missing out on some of the storyline.  And I have to tell you, it's a gooooood ending.

Ummm... you MAY be able to find the last volume of Codename: Sailor V on a manga reading site like mangahere.com, but I'm not sure as I have never gone out of my way to find it.  It should be translated into English if you find it there.  If not, just go to Wikipedia for the full storyline, which I so nicely, will not give away.

Thanks I will look it up and I didn't know that.  strange it looks exactly the same to me I went through the whole thing hmmm.... Maybe they combined them when they interested in America I don't know just to guess. Unless I found the wrong one? That could be.  :chibiusa:

Actually, there are in fact 3 volumes of Codename: Sailor V, however for us English speakers, the American publishers have only ever translated the first two volumes into English, therefore, we are missing out on some of the storyline.  And I have to tell you, it's a gooooood ending.

Ummm... you MAY be able to find the last volume of Codename: Sailor V on a manga reading site like mangahere.com, but I'm not sure as I have never gone out of my way to find it.  It should be translated into English if you find it there.  If not, just go to Wikipedia for the full storyline, which I so nicely, will not give away.