Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
EliseAyumu

It Was an Ordinary Day Until...

It was an ordinary day. The Sun was shining, not too hot, and there were only a few clouds in the sky creating a little shade when needed. Miwa was sitting on a bench at the local park. "I'm really happy I don't have a job today. I can just relax."

Fuyu entered the gates of the local park. Fuyu had a suspicious feeling that someone was watching her but decided to brush that negative feeling off.

Yunna or commonly know As Sailor Trident ran up to Fuyu looking out out of breath.

" hey! fuyu I been looking for you, are you alright? You still upset about what happened with Misao this morning?" Said Yunna sweetly wanting to make sure Fuyu wasn't hurt.

Fuyu sighed and placed a hand to her head. " I feel kinda stressed with takahiro and misao, I swear they really want my life to be torture" quietly said fuyu. A tear escaped Fuyus blue eyes as she quickly rubbed the tear away.

"Anyway, Yunna I sense something here but I can't place my hand on it .. " fuyu said quickly forgetting what happened a moment ago .

Yunna nodded, something was a bit off here. Yunna look around the nearly empty park until her eyes landed on a girl sitting on a bench. Yunna realised that the girl could see her staring at her.

Yunna smirked " I didn't really mean to be staring.. Something just seemed wrong about your aura but other then that you look like average school girl".

Fuyu perked up and realized what Yunna was trying to imply. " Look, we didn't mean to be staring at all.. Besides I'm Fuyu and this is Yunna what about you?".

" look, we don't have to be friends.. And I will stop staring at you so don't bite my head off" Yunna said while folding her arms.

Fuyu looked at miwi again. " you look really familar! Are you sure i don't know you from somewhere or is it Akaya getting to my head again? " fuyu asked eyeing her uncertainly. Yunna chuckled quietly at the comment about Akaya.

"Haha.. Who else would have black hair with streaks of blue? " fuyu laughed weakly.

Fuyu frowned at that comment. " I guess you have a lot of friends then?" Fuyu snapped back.

Yunna rolled her eyes and decided to change the subject.

" are you a foe of the senshi or ally?" Yunna asked.

Fuyu looked outraged. " why ask her that!".

A young boy with blue hair, who was sitting on the park bench beside the 3 girls, folds his newspaper up.

"You girls are so loud and annoying, almost like Kumiko..."

Fuyu and Yunna turned around. " kumiko.. I swear I heard that name from yukunan little pet Ryuhei.. Besides who are you?" Fuyu added eyes glaring at the boy.

Yunna smirked. " he has blue hair.. I bet he loves the environment and ocean as much as you fuyu!" Yunna said wanting to stir something up.

" both of you are very snappy... " Yunna said glaring At miwi and kagami.

"Maybe that's because I don't like girls, or the fact that I need a coffee." He said as he brushed aside a bit of his hair. "If you'll excuse me, that's what I'm off to get from Venizianno's."

Masayuki leaves the 3 girls.

"What the heck?!" Masayuki said as the ran through his path. The bear, however head him and thought him very interesting, so the bear picked Masayuki-kun up and ran away!

"Oi! Put me down!!" He yelled at the bear. "I bet this is Kumiko's doing!!! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

"Stay back fuyu!" Shouted Yunna. As she transformed into sailor trident. " Yunna.. I don't need your protection I'm not a child unlike Akaya " fuyu answered back before transforming into sailor triton.

Mikcoana walks into the Park Miwa are these people bugging you Sis? I was walking over here to join you and I overheard some of the conversation, she looks at the others with a question in her eyes the same question she just asked her sister meaning she basically wanted an answer one way or another she did not notice the bear just yet.

"Not as much as the bear who just ran off with some blue haired dude. Should you pretty senshi be doing something about it?" She rolls her eyes and sits on the bench again.

Mikcoana "Okay vanishes for a second calls the others who say they will be tracking down the bear and the boy well I should be joining them track down the bear she vanishes again on comes back as Sailor Milky Way. Miwa you should really join us and if not everybody else me we and I could really use your help but I know how you feel about these kinds of things so it's really up to you. I'm asking you as his sister not a sailor Guardian. Anyways think about it" she leaves to go find the bear.

Fuyu and Yunna finally found the werid bear.

" ice shard!" Fuyu yelled as she threw several shards of ice cutting the bear.

Mikcoana Sailor Milky Way joins the Fuyu and Yunna using her Fai Way Laser on the bear to temporarily blinded and stunned it.