Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
EliseAyumu

It Was an Ordinary Day Until...

Mikcoana asks "why do you say that Sailor trident? And you are right we are near the ground" she immediately start looking around for the others.

" I just dont! Besides where are we anyway? " Sailor trident saying while nerveously glancing around at the new location.

Mikcoana says "I don't know where we are but I'm looking for the others, you guys' can come with me if you want" she continues looking around and walking away.

PLOT TWIST: Okay....since it's taking forever for Masayuki to reply, let's just say he burned in the fire. Everyone is now back to the park but it is completely surrounded by soldiers. They seem to be looking for something in particular.

Miwa: [she sighs in frustration] "Can I just go home now?! I finally get a freaking day off and all this has to happen?!"

Mikcoana says in a whisper"No you can't go home Miwa I know it's your day off but, we have to figure out what they are looking for or who"she tries to get a little closer without being seen.

Mikcoana says in a whisper "I'm going to the right and get behind that tree so I can try and hear what they are saying" she points to the tree she makes it to the tree and listens carefully hoping to hear something.