Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
EliseAyumu

It Was an Ordinary Day Until...

Mikcoana looks at Justin and Trident "I don't know but we best figure out a way out before something happens" she starts trying to find a way out of the Castle.

Miwa looks around. "Weren't we just in a park?" She glares at Fuyu. "What did you do?"

Kumiko glares at Masayuki. "Keep it up and I'll make you fall into the lava!"

Sailor triton glared back at miwi and then noticed she was in her human form instead of her senshi form.

" don't blame me.. Besides we need to find a way out" said fuyu as she grabbed miwi arm and dragged her down to walk around the place.

"I guess we have to work together to get out of here....and not burn to death." sighed Masayuki. He looked up and around him. He noticed that there were enough ridges in the side of the lava pit that they could rock climb themselves out of there, but they had to be careful. If they made one false move, they would fall into the pit and probaly die.

"Kumiko, we can get out of this I think." He said as he looked at Kumiko. "See this ridge here? There's plenty of them on the wall. We can climb out, okay? Just be careful."

Masayuki added that last part in just because if something were to happen to Kumiko, Ryuhei might get mad at him.

Sailor trident looked at both mikcoana and justin. " do any of you actually know where you are going" asked sailor trident.

Mikcoana "no I don't" she looks at Justin as to say do you do you know where we're going? Then she continue talking "I'm just finding a way out of this Castle before whatever lives here finds us, that is if anything this here?"

"My guess is ancient robots that once protected all who lived here years ago." Justin said with a laugh. "Well whatever it is I am sure I can handle it."

Miwa groans. "But I don't want to do anything. Today was my day to relax...it's not fair."

Kumiko laughs. "So...I have to listen to you? And suddenly you care about me? If you want out, then you should follow me."

"And just why should I follow you?!" asked Masayuki. "I know the way out of this pit, so we're going my way!"

Masayuki started to climb up the wall...carefully.

"If you want to burn to death that's fine by me." he added to Kumiko with a smirk.

" just stop complaining! I'm already stressed out as it is" snapped sailor triton glaring at miwi.

Mikcoana "I've looked everywhere I could think of that could possibly be an exit and I can't find one this is frustrating" she sits down on the ground sighs. She tries to think of other places that could possibly be an exit that doesn't make them end up having to jump out of the Castle and fall to their death.

Mikcoana "Okay are you coming Sailor trident?" Mikcoana follows Justin in the direction he went after looking around she says "I don't think I've checked this way but this place is so big it's easy to miss things

Miwa laughs. "Aww...did I get someone in a bad mood? That's not very senshi like now is it? Flipping on another senshi like that."

Kumiko pouts. "Just because you're older doesn't mean I have to follow you. Besides, shouldn't wwe think of all the others ways to get out. What if we slip? We'll go right into the lava unless there's another plan of action!"

"Maybe we can tie a rope to our waists!" said Masayuki sarcastically. He was halfway to the top off the pit by now, and Kumiko had not even climbed yet. "If it makes you feel better, I'm almost out of here, so I might be able to find something to help you up, if you're scared."

" uh.. Yea I'm coming " sailor trident quickly while following the other two.

Mikcoana keeps looking around until she finds something she thinks will help them get out of this Castle in the sky "look what I found" she holds up the parachutes "we can use these two escape."

Mikcoana "oh yeah I never thought of that but anything is worth a try" she puts her parachute on on prepares to jump first.

As Mikcoana is floating down to the ground with the parachute on she asks Justin "I wonder how far up we actually are guys'? I can't see the ground yet."

" I think we are near the ground " Sailor trident replied.

Sailor trident felt her feet on the ground. " I don`t know if I can trust you two!" sailor trident said while sorting her hair.