Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
EliseAyumu

It Was an Ordinary Day Until...

Yunna blocked an attack that was heading towards fuyu. " are you okay?" Asked fuyu eyes full of concern.

Yunna nodded. Fuyu smiled and turned around. "'What do you think we can do to defeat this bear type-thing?" Fuyu asked

"Oi! Don't hit me!!!" said Masayuki when Sailor Triton used Ice Shards. The bear was blinded and droped Masa-kun. Masayuki quickly crawled away from the bear. This only enraged the bear as his sight and snapped out of stunned mode. The bear shot lasers out of his eyes at Sailor Triton.

" what the- " fuyu was cut of by the the laser beam and fuyu went straight into a wall.

Yunna looked upset but knew she should let fuyu rest. " Aren't you going to help me? " said Yunna directing the comment to the blue haired boy while shooting herself in water At the bear like a cannon.

"While I despise the thought of working with you annoying girls, I agree that this bear is a menace." Masayuki said. "We'll both use a lot of water attacks on him and then I'll turn the water to ice, with any luck, it'll be like the ice beam attack from Pokemon, and then one of you can break the ice. That should break the bear into little tiny pieces. Ready?"

"Honestly I don't care who breaks it, just as long as we destroy this bear!" said Masayuki, pretty much giving Sailor Milky way the go ahead.

Masayuki closed his eyes and concentrated. He made a small whirlpool of water in the air by collecting the moisture from the area and giving it form. The whirlpool got bigger and bigger. He looked over to Yunna.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

Justin Yuy almost literally comes out of no where and Does a Fly knee Kick into the side of the bears Chest. "This shouldn't be hard." Justin Yuy Said grinning. "Just leave this to me."

"I don't care who sent the bear, I just want it GONE!" Said Masayuki rolling his eyes, still thinking that Kumiko-chan had something to do with it. "I'm dropping the water now!"

Masayuki released his focus which allowed the whirlpool of water to fall down on the bear. Masayuki then concetrated again and turned the water to ice. When the bear was frozen in place, Masayuki turned to Sailor Milky Way.

"That damned bear is all yours now."

Miwa smile. "Oh well, I guess the bear is gone anyways so it doesn't matter. And look at that, I didn't have to help you weaklings anyways."

Kumiko walks through the park and sees the mess from the bear. " Hey Masayucky! Nice mess you made! Ryuhei would sure love to hear how you're breaking the rules!"

Miwa rolls her eyes and crosses her arms mumbling "I said nothing wrong..."

Kumiko laughs. "Because I would do anything to annoy Ryuhei! I highly doubt he wants his pawns scratched up. Think for once..would ya?

"Whatever. Stupid Kumiko..." Masayuki mumbled under his breath. "I'm off to go get my coffee now, and don't you dare show up there to ruin it Kumiko."

Masayuki walks away from the group of girls plus Justin Yuy to go buy his first daily coffee of the day.

PLOT TWIST: Suddenly, as Masayuki was walking away, a humongous red cloth covers everyone (who is RPing) and they disappear to random places.

Masayuki and Kumiko are sent into a pit of lava,

Fuyu and Miwa are sent to an underground mine, which is unstable,

Trident, Justin and Mikcoana are sent to a castle in the sky.

Sailor trident got of the ground as well. " I don't know! This is probably your fault, you seem pretty shady" sailor trident

replied with a smirk.

"This is no where near my fault." Justin said "Lets just figure out where we are and......WHAT THE HELL?!" Justin Looked around seeing clouds around them "A ...Castle? Oh dear lord why did we get teleported to Laputa?" Justin Sighed

"Laputa? What planet is that in!" Sailor trident yelled getting angrier.

" I'm probably going to get turned to ice soon and have my job taken.."