Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Julianna Okumura

Winter Olympics

I don't know about you guys but Ilove watching the Winter Olympics! They are awesome! Is there any Olympic fans? Also, who is your favorite athlete, team, and event? GO TEAM USA!!!!!

He was a very good skater and was close to beating Hanyu, I just feel bad that the Russian couldn't perform. If he did that would change the results

He was a very good skater and was close to beating Hanyu, I just feel bad that the Russian couldn't perform. If he did that would change the results

Oh big time :D

Hah I haven't watched much winter olyimpics but I would say team gb anyway :D I don't think winter sports we are good at.

I'm just waiting to see what happens in the hockey finals. So far it looks like Finland reallllllly doesn't like Canada

I'm just waiting to see what happens in the hockey finals. So far it looks like Finland reallllllly doesn't like Canada

Hockey Canada is going to win :P

Also nooooo they are 6th now

Are you talking about Alpine Skiing?

I dont believe thats the event, The event I have in mind involes one skier who is at the top of a slope,(sounds generic here lol), However the slope ends and the skier has a big flight until he/she lands, Still dont know the name of it.

I love watching winter olympics. I love watching the skating routines. Like ooo they were good, I like Yuzuru Hanyu the guy who did japan his routines were good.

So Olympics are over i'm kinda dissapointed that Canada didn't come in first

but Wooot we won gold in Mens Hockey!!