3 replies to this topic

#1 My crazy clan.

My crazy clan.

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 86 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:44 AM

OMG that took a while lol but I finally got there.

I'll say it again hehe ;) by far I feel season 1 and 2 are the better series, 3 wasn't that keen on and season 4 and 5 were ok, par the fact sailor moon didn't exackly do much towards the end of season 5 considering she is the supposed to be the strongest.

And you haven't heard from you partner in 15 episodes...so easy just to phone the universty he was supposed to be going too, to find out he didn't arrive.....in which they finally did towards the end, surly you would have found that out in the begining! :ph34r:

I didn't like the way they left her and the lady with sunburst hair NUDE! Do they really think that making their bodys looks like mannequins is really going to make a diffrence, how hard is it to stick her princess dress back on? .... Just ruined it for me. :angry:

As for the starlights, why on earth are they men but then women, I mean even when they get their clothes off they are men :o , that didn't even need to be added, just doesn't make sense at all, then making sailor moon have feelings for the guy/girl :unsure: , It would have been so much better if it had been done differently.

and uterus power by one of the starlights....WHY,why,why! :huh: did they think of that, the japs must have very twisted minds to think half of of the things up that they've put in the anime.

AND LAST why is it everywere I look it says that season 5 wasn't dubbed but you can watch it with subtitiles, are these subtitiles fake? towards the end were serena ask darrien how much he loves her, it seems like there was no effort in the answer darrien gave (according to the subs)... there is more love in season 1&2, some of it just seemed like it didn't make sense via the subs.

:)

#2 Zero

Zero

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,901 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 08 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

I agree with everything you said :D Same opinion

AND LAST why is it everywere I look it says that season 5 wasn't dubbed but you can watch it with subtitiles, are these subtitiles fake? towards the end were serena ask darrien how much he loves her, it seems like there was no effort in the answer darrien gave (according to the subs)... there is more love in season 1&2, some of it just seemed like it didn't make sense via the subs.

It's true it wasn't dubbed because it has stuff that is inappropriate for kids (boys changing to girls) but it was subbed officially by pioneer I believe and many people fan subbed it as well

Posted Image

#3 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,678 posts

Current mood: Alienated

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:16 PM

I liked the story to Stars. I feel they could've kept the dress or at least the fricken ribbons though. The nakedness was not required. I just wish they stuck more to the manga...but I know time requirements wouldn't allow it...*sighs*

#4 QweenChibi

QweenChibi

Moonie

• Members
  • 19 posts
Current mood: None chosen

Posted 18 February 2014 - 11:42 AM

:)

I think most subbed animes online are done by fans, Usually the independant fan sub groups are better than some of the mass sub groups, So their maybe alternatives.
:) Ukraine
http://sailormoonepisode.org/ - Good Sailor Moon Episodes source.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users