Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Zero

T.V Shows

What T.V shows are you watching right now?

Right now I finished Walking dead

and i'm anxiously waiting for Suits to come in March

Watched the first episode of Wedding Peach yesterday because it was 'like Sailor Moon'. Um... there's 'like' and then there's 'are you having a laugh, the transformation brooch even looks the same'.

Other than that it looks like it maybe could fill a hole 'till Crystal comes out :)

Fav currently running show would need to be Supernatural though.

~Starlus

Watched the first episode of Wedding Peach yesterday because it was 'like Sailor Moon'. Um... there's 'like' and then there's 'are you having a laugh, the transformation brooch even looks the same'.

Other than that it looks like it maybe could fill a hole 'till Crystal comes out :)

Fav currently running show would need to be Supernatural though.

~Starlus

I actually got bored when I was watching weeding peach, it was too much like sailor moon and compared to sailor moon it sucked so yeah i gave up after 6 episodes

So I watch quite a variety of different tv shows.

I like PLL, Vampire diaries, Rupauls drag race, the good place, gotham, Game of thrones, Shadow hunters, Scream, Riverdale, Once upon a time, Gossip girl and sherlock.

I actually really love Korean dramas atm >3

Well if i may give my two cents to this. I watch/watched Sailor moon, Hilda ( thats a netflix show), Gravity Falls ( loved it), Adventure Time ( Pls dont spoil the ending), Sherlock ( awesome show, loved the ending tho i hope there will be a 5th season), Brooklyn Nine Nine ( in love with that show), and..... Walking dead tho i dont really watch that anymore. I hope my spelling and grammar are ( excuse that gag) ACCCCEPTIBEL ( had to do it) anyway my laptop just told me its dying so....im done now