#1 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 26 December 2013 - 04:18 PM

(past re-written have to read the skit when we get that far in posting to know what's changed)

Name: Zeece
Family: Mother Yuki, Father Coyanno, Oldest Brother Raver, Oldest Sister Taira, Older sister Sicaya, Younger Sister Summer, Younger Sister Simeea Younger Brother Micah, Younger Sister Rachel, Younger Brother Darassys Younger Sister Alayla, Younger Brother Conroy, Younger Sister Laina, Younger Brother Matthias, Younger Brother Tyico, Younger Sister Teakeya, Long Lost Cousin Justin Yuy.

Birthday: July 5 year tizi7

Birthstone: Granite
Blood Type: O,E
Astrological Sign: Capricorn (elements inherit Air and Water plus many others are generational just like his father’s)

Least Favorite: Colour: White and Gray
Favorite Colours: Gold Dark Green and Red
Favorite Food: likes all food with one exception
Least Favorite Food: Blueberries
Likes: Singing, Dancing, Dragons and Getting in into mischief
Dislikes: Cats, hates being in tight spaces, and Doctors

Favorite Classes: math, Swimming in anything, as I digest Any form of art, and Marshall arts as well as singing
Least Favorite Class: none
Favorite Stone: All Stones

Personality: Zeece is patient and persevering, he is also a daredevil he is not afraid to do anything but he is cautious and certain situations. He reaches his goals because he knows the longest journey commences with a single step and that the first step is always the most difficult. Zeece finds he must always try to balance work with play; otherwise he can become too one-sided and work can replace true personal emotional fulfilment. If he finds something comes to a complete stop, his ambition to reach his goals keeps him moving forever forward and upwards. He is willing to try unusual approaches on her road to success in business or in love. Romantically Zeece desires a prominent relationship Veeica he knows this but Veeica does not know even though he’s tried to show her in very subtle ways. Zeece knows Veeica will give him the affection he craves and often neglects to give himself. He is also ambitious, practical and a superb organizer although she can become a borderline workaholic. This doesn’t necessarily make her dull or gloomy. He has a offbeat sense of humor which seems to erupt at the most unexpected moments just like his twin sister. His motivating force in life is success, money, status, and he tries not might admit it but love is also a motivator for him. Zeece is cautious when entering a love relationship but once he feel 'safe' with his partner the cool exterior melts away to reveal a sensitive and loyal heart beneath. As a friend, Zeece can be relied upon to provide the strongest and most sympathetic pair of shoulders. Zeece’s secret desire is to be admired by his family and friends as well as the world at large.
Powers: Shadow Force Forms, (he can go into shadow force forum eight right now he’s learning to master the others with his brothers) barriers, can make people's bodies as heavy as rocks so they can't move, freeze people, can heal himself, he can fade out to go places, he can erase people’s memories, but he can talk to people in their minds, he can sense other energy levels, he can sense other life forms, he can make things out of rocks, he can hear People’s thoughts, he can attack people when he is not in the same room, he can change people thoughts when necessary, he can breathe for someone else as well as himself, he can send pain shooting through people's bodies without touching them, he can instantly kill people without being around them, he can be in a room and see what's happening and not be seen, he can enhance people’s emotions this power can also work the other way around, he can enter people's minds while they are asleep and do things to them etc, he also inherited powers from his mom

Background: Zeece was born on the planet Sirea. His sister and him were somehow transported to the planet of Xloadus and/or found by who they thought was their mother. Zeece’s adopted mother convinced his adoptive father to raise them as his own children. He was not very happy about this. Through the years he started to really to hate Zeece and Sicaya he tried to kill them several times especially when he found out they were Shadowconians. Zeece and Sicaya saved many times from being killed by their adoptive father by Zairic. Zeece could see the audience Zairic loves Sicaya so he started doing things deliberately to get them together he didn’t have to work very hard at it because of his adoptive father’s beatings and attempts to kill them.

Present Day: Zeece found a girlfriend her name is Eyeimy, Zeece and Eyeimy dated for three years before he asked for her to marry him and this is partly because Eyeimy is very shy. Zeece got Eyeimy’s yes to marry him. Now years later they rule Leeban to gather.

Attached Images

• Zeece.png

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#2 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,678 posts

Current mood: Alienated

Posted 26 December 2013 - 05:02 PM

Zeece and his sister are so much alike kinda like Micah and Rachel. I love it :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users