Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
CassyHattori63

Secret Santa Sign Up and Rules. 2013

Hey! Cassy Hattori here! I just got clearence from our admin, Sailor Sun to do this, so here are the rules!

1. You can sign up for secret Santa on this thread until December 18th.

2. Please put in this post if you would like to give, recieve, or both.

3. All gifts must be given on the internet, for privacy reasons. Gifts will be sent through PM!

4. Gifts may include the following:

- A picture (Tradional or digital)

- A song! (You record it, Vocaloid or UTAU that YOU programed. Cover songs are fine)

- A MMD model.

- MMD models dancing to a song (THAT YOU PROGRAMMED)

- An animation.

- A gif.

- Memberships to a website of choice.

- Get creative and do something all on your own! The above are just ideas.

5. Don't forget to add suggestions for what you want such as an above gift idea, your favorite colours, etc.

6. IF YOU CHOOSE TO GIVE: You can pick mutiple people off the recieve list.

7. IF YOU CHOOSE TO RECIEVE OR BOTH: You do not pick who you get a gift from, THEY PICK YOU!!! O.o

8. Please be respectful and follow the forum rules, and don't give out any VERY personal information.

Now for me... I am would like to Give and Recieve. I like Vocaloid and Black Butler. My favorite Characters are Kagamine Ren and Sebastian. If you choose to draw a picture of my OC's they are Rina Tachibana and Masayuki Kagami. My favorite colours are Purple and Black. I wonder who I shall send a gift to?

Well, Have fun everyone! ^^

i would like to recieve a gift. I would like art and songs like Britney Spears and Miley Cryus Weaking Ball. I would like a picture of Santa's deers and elfs.

Well I guess I will receive and give you can give me what ever :) , but we need more sign ups

So far the list is...

Give

CassyHattori63

XXZero

i_katelyn

Receive

CassyHattori63

XXZero

cis

i_katelyn

EDIT: Can No longer participate

Edited by XXZero
Edited List

I would like to recieve and give. I like vocaloid and kpop. You can give me ze anything.

E-MAILS PPL!!! How else can you recieve ur gift?

E-mails don't show up... sorry everyone! Guess we just gotta send them through this forum.

BTW... New rule:

9. All gifts must be recieved from the day this was posted to December 25. Anything after is LATE!!!!

If you didn't recieve a gift (Which I'm sure you all will), then PM me, and I will make something for you for sure. I don't want anyone to be left out. ^^

Edited by CassyHattori63