Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Zero

South Park’s Kenny receives Sailor Moon’s Crisis Moon Compact

Okay so I was reading a post by our friend at SailorMoonNews

and he posted a article about an episode of South Park where Kenny gets a Broach

I don't watch South Park but I watched it because it had a Sailor Moon Reference and it has Something to do with xBox and Ps4

Go xBox!!!

Anyways check out the article here

http://sailormoonnews.com/2013/11/21/south-parks-kenny-receives-sailor-moons-crisis-moon-compact/

and watch south park here

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s17e08-a-song-of-ass-and-fire

Oh my fing god!!! At least this PROVES that SM is making a come back, but why is Kenny cross dressing? I'm gonna have to watch this episode!

I watched the episode he is cross dressing for fun he is on Ps4 side and he wants to be princess while cartman is on xBox side he is a wizard.

They are having a army for when he mall opens. It's stupid cause Bill Gates gives all the xBox people weapons and to counter that the CEO of Sony gives Kenny and Broach to fight against xBox people

It's wired but hey it's relevant and have fun watching it!

Oh I shall! You'd be surpised what a magical anime broach can do against weapons.

Also, I looked on deviantart, there are sooooo many pictures of Princess Kenny out there now!

Oh I shall! You'd be surpised what a magical anime broach can do against weapons.

Also, I looked on deviantart, there are sooooo many pictures of Princess Kenny out there now!

LOL it spreads like wild fire