younger sister.

Birthday:
August 2 year npy8

Birthstone:
Peridot

Blood Type:
O

Astrological Sign:
Leo: Fire (elements inherit Air and Water plus many others are generational)

Least Favorite:
Colour:
P
uke green

Favorite Colours:
Pink and Black

Favorite Food
: All Shadowconian foods (She doesn’t mind blueberries due to the fact that her mother craved them before she was born.)

Least Favorite Food
:
Chocolate

Dragons, Cats, Hunting, and Throwing knives with her mom

Dislikes:
Doctors and Needles

Favorite Classes:
PE, Any form of art, and Martial Arts, and Math

Least Favorite Class:
None

Favorite Stone:
All Stones

Personality:
Alayla has very hot temper. She does not put up with anything from anyone, especially if they try to bother her or her family. She can also be very sweet and caring at times. She has some traits from her father and some from her mother. When she starts a test she doesn’t like to be bothered until she is done what she is doing. She is very agile and swift, especially when it comes to attacking someone. She knows how to push people’s buttons to get exactly what she wants, when she wants it. She is also very easy to get along with if you don’t make her mad.

Powers:
Most of her powers were inherited from her father, mother, and ancestors. S
he also has powers of her own but since she’s so young she is still discovering what they are.

Background:
Alayla was born on the past’s moon. She was attacked even before birth several times in different ways. She could also talk before she was born and attacked too. Her mother let out
Nalani
one day and the effects from that created and gave birth to her alter ego
Eviliaentian. Eviliaentian's mission was to kill Coyanno and release her father Dendderen. She succeeded in waking up her father within Coyanno but he did not die.
Alayla also helped get some of the planets Yuki and Coyanno had to conquer. She was very happy about that and in the process she killed someone. Again she was very happy about that too.

Present Day:
Alayla
no longer has
Eviliaentian with in her. When Dendderen separated himself from Coyanno and found Yuki, he separated Nalani and all Yuki's kids alter ego’s and their spouses and boyfriends except for one. He eventually did get separated though but I won’t say how.
Alayla has a cat from Shadow Con that showed up randomly on her own and can talk. Her name is
Shinera.
Alayla now has a younger brother named Conroy.
Alayla
is now married to Myuwin

post-137-0-23570000-1384811766_thumb.jpg

Poor Yuki and Alayla won't be able to have blueberries a lot :( LOL I love this: "Likes: Throwing knives with her mom" Best thing ever!! Good OC MoonBeam :D

Poor Yuki and Alayla won't be able to have blueberries a lot :( LOL I love this: "Likes: Throwing knives with her mom" Best thing ever!! Good OC MoonBeam :D

Blueberries are yucky anyways, so why Yuki and Alayla would eat them in the first place, I don't know. Anyways, the Throwing Knifes thing... that is so epic! I just hope they don't hurt too many people with those! ^^

Blueberries are yucky anyways, so why Yuki and Alayla would eat them in the first place, I don't know. Anyways, the Throwing Knifes thing... that is so epic! I just hope they don't hurt too many people with those! ^^

I can't promise you anything so we'll just see okay. :chibiusa: