#1 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,678 posts

Current mood: Alienated

Posted 17 August 2013 - 04:57 PM

Human Name: Miwa Nakamura

Family: Mikcoana/Sailor Milky Way (Older Sister)

Birthdate: June 20th

Sign: Gemini

Blood Type: B

Favorite Food: Spicy foods

Least Favorite Food: Fish, Liver and Blueberries

Favorite Stone: Coaemana

Dislikes: Nothing

Personality: She tends to stick to a goal and follow it through to the end, no matter what. She is an individualist who doesn’t take orders from anyone but herself which can make her often seem very cold. Even when given a task to complete she'll follow her own orders on the task. However, when she has a goal she is actually more relaxed, laid-back, and unconventional than most other Senshi when completing it.

Background: Miwa lives with her older sister in a small two bedroom apartment. They get along like best friends and almost never have fights with each other. Her parents die when she was 12 but she didn’t really care since her parents were always fighting with each other. She likes her new life much more. The only person she will let get close to her emotionally is her sister. She goes to Usagi’s junior high school but has never met any of the senshi in their human forms.

Sailor Name: Sailor Supernova

Attacks:

Shock Wave: Radiation filled rays fly at the opponent and cause them to have a seizure.

Black Hole: A small black hole shoots out of her hand and sucks up the opponents attacks.

Stardust: Stardust appears and blinds the opponent like a thick fog.

Background: She was born on Saturn’s moon Pandora with her family. Her family was responsible for the destruction of stars to form Supernovas and controlling the Milky Way. She would admire her parents for their powers and started to train how to use them herself. When she perfected her power she had to do a test which required destroying a white dwarf star. Once she successfully completed the test, she received her parent’s powers based on Supernovas and became stronger. Her Father died when she was seven. Ever since then she shut off her feelings towards others and does not work for either the good side or bad side of things. She just gets what needs to be done, done.

Untitledu.png Untitled.png

#2 moon-sense-of-a

moon-sense-of-a

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Creative

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:14 PM

Cool, she could be one of my characters cousins that how similar. They look or they could be sisters even she looks so similar to Sailor Milky Way. I think that's cool. :chibiusa: Great OC.

Some of my characters are evil but I am nice.I made the links bigger so I could see them I am saying this so you know my reasons. :D

9.jpg <------Nephew

8.jpg

#3 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:29 PM

Cool, she could be one of my characters cousins that how similar. They look or they could be sisters even she looks so similar to Sailor Milky Way. I think that's cool. :chibiusa: Great OC.

LOL I never quite noticed that until now but I guess you're right. It does kinda look like Sailor Milky Way. :D If you want to use her for a family member for one of your characters go ahead. I don't mind. Just remember she is neutral and won't really take orders from anyone but herself.

#4 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,678 posts

Posted 27 December 2013 - 02:44 AM

Updated information: Now she has a sister who is MoonBeam's Sailor Milky Way.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users