Photo

How did the Shitennou get Brainwashed in the Manga?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sophia~

Sophia~

Fuyu Oceana- Sailor triton

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Cheerful

Posted 10 June 2013 - 01:47 AM

So we know that the " poor " Shitennou were brainwashed. But how? A popular fanfic idea is that Queen Beryl gave them what they wanted but were brainwashed for instance in fanfics people think that shitennou were forced to Marry the senshi to have a good relationship with the earth and the Moon but Zoisite and Kunzite loved each other still + the shitennou didnt know about the marriages and were angry at Mamoru.

-Sigh- If only that was true.. I can go in a corner.. And read Moonlight Outsider kun x zoi fanfics.

jt1jcl.jpg

#2 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,678 posts

Current mood: Alienated

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:58 AM

I heard somewhere that they all died when Queen Beryl started her attack on the Moon Kingdom. Queen Beryl revived them and brainwashed them to use for her own purposes. Also, Kunzite starts to get his memory back but Queen Beryl notices and brainwashes him even more. Not sure it's true, but that's what I read.

#3 Sophia~

Sophia~

Fuyu Oceana- Sailor triton

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Cheerful

Posted 10 June 2013 - 02:14 PM

I heard somewhere that they all died when Queen Beryl started her attack on the Moon Kingdom. Queen Beryl revived them and brainwashed them to use for her own purposes. Also, Kunzite starts to get his memory back but Queen Beryl notices and brainwashes him even more. Not sure it's true, but that's what I read.

I heard something Similar to this.. But a bit different. If only.. The one I said is pretty popular.. I wish It did..

jt1jcl.jpg

#4 Sailor Swifty

Sailor Swifty

Prism Moonie Power

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

They were reborn like the girls, so they could protect Mamoru, also like the girls their memories were lost to them... So when beryl was awakened, she must have found them, Brained washed them and made them think they worked for her in the past. and they would not know the lie being they had no idea they has such a past.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users