Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sophia~

How did the Shitennou get Brainwashed in the Manga?

So we know that the " poor " Shitennou were brainwashed. But how? A popular fanfic idea is that Queen Beryl gave them what they wanted but were brainwashed for instance in fanfics people think that shitennou were forced to Marry the senshi to have a good relationship with the earth and the Moon but Zoisite and Kunzite loved each other still + the shitennou didnt know about the marriages and were angry at Mamoru.

-Sigh- If only that was true.. I can go in a corner.. And read Moonlight Outsider kun x zoi fanfics.

I heard somewhere that they all died when Queen Beryl started her attack on the Moon Kingdom. Queen Beryl revived them and brainwashed them to use for her own purposes. Also, Kunzite starts to get his memory back but Queen Beryl notices and brainwashes him even more. Not sure it's true, but that's what I read.

I heard somewhere that they all died when Queen Beryl started her attack on the Moon Kingdom. Queen Beryl revived them and brainwashed them to use for her own purposes. Also, Kunzite starts to get his memory back but Queen Beryl notices and brainwashes him even more. Not sure it's true, but that's what I read.

I heard something Similar to this.. But a bit different. If only.. The one I said is pretty popular.. I wish It did..

They were reborn like the girls, so they could protect Mamoru, also like the girls their memories were lost to them... So when beryl was awakened, she must have found them, Brained washed them and made them think they worked for her in the past. and they would not know the lie being they had no idea they has such a past.