#61 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Current mood: Tired

Posted 08 June 2013 - 05:48 PM

Princess Serenity POV:

She grab one hand of the girl and started walking with Jupiter around the ball room. She continued talking with Jupiter. "It was my mother's idea. I think she noticed how restless I was."

#62 chaosgenerator

chaosgenerator

Comsic Moonie Power

• Members
  • 258 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 09 June 2013 - 06:47 AM

Princess Jupiter : "I think we've all been a bit restless..peace will do that. It's kinda nice though.." She said scanning the room and keeping a careful eye out for her advisor.
24.jpg

45.jpg

#63 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

Princess Serenity POV:

She was looking around for the girl's sister, but decided to take a look over at the table where Prince Endymion was sitting. She saw all the shiteenou surronding him and to her surprise she also saw the girl's sister. But she wanted to be sure, so she stopped walking and bent down to the child's eye level. "Hey, is that your sister over there?" She pointed to the table.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Astraea POV:

She looked over at Sailor Triton. "Hey, can we go do something fun. Not that I don't like meeting new people, but there's soo much to do here and soo little time!"

#64 Sophia~

Sophia~

Fuyu Oceana- Sailor triton

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Cheerful

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:33 PM

Akaya pov:

" Oh yes! My sister Misao is the Girl friend of Yamato the fifith Shitennou " I said sweetly.

Sailor Harmonia:

" Well Im going to practise using my harp " I said walking up noticing Princess serenity and going to see the Moon princess. " Hello Princess Serenity I am sailor Harmonia unsure if you heard of me but Im sailor Venus Sister.. " I said doing a bow.

Sailor triton:

I shrugged and grab Princess Astraea arm and dragged her to where all the delicous food was.

jt1jcl.jpg

#65 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 04:46 PM

Princess Serenity POV:

She watched as Akaya walked towards her sister and the shitennou. She saw Prince Endymion wave at her so she waved back. "Hello Princess Serenity. I am sailor Harmonia. unsure if you heard of me but I'm sailor Venus' Sister." she heard a girl say. She turned around and saw the girl bow. "Yes, I've heard many things about you from Venus. She's says your are really good at playing the harp."
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Princess Astraea POV:

"All the fun things to do and you want to eat?" she said to Trtion while taking a plate and putting some cream puffs on it.

#66 Sophia~

Sophia~

Fuyu Oceana- Sailor triton

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Cheerful

Posted 12 June 2013 - 12:20 PM

Sailor Triton:

" Dont be such a slump Princess Astraea this food is so tasty! " I said grabbing up some grapes and fruit.

Sailor Harmonia:

I smiled at Princess Serenity recognizing me. " Yes I do play the harp its one of my favorite instruments but Sailor Neptune taught me how to play the Harp " I said adding more.

jt1jcl.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users