Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sophia~

Life before the Moon kingdom`s fall- Sign up

Sailor triton pov:

" Yup I am Sailor triton yea the most powerfulest senshi dont even ask about it " I said with laugh. " This is my new friend Sailor Harmonia and nice to meet you Sailor Chaos " I aslo said.

Sailor Chaos

"Umm nice to meet you to," Sailor Chaos said. 'The strongest senshi awesome,' sailor Chaos thought.

Princess Jupiter: She relaxed when she saw her advisor leave the room. She was sure she had eluded him. With renewed confidence, she smiled at her friend and said,"This ball was a great idea"

Sailor triton pov:

" Haha Not really.. though I aint the strongest senshi " I said joking to Sailor Chaos.

Akaya:

I looked around for Misao lost in the big crowds. Acidently Akaya walked into Princess Jupiter and slipped backwards since of Jupiters Height. " I am sorry " Akaya said trying not to get upset. " I am trying to find my older sister.. I cant find her " Akaya said.

Princess Astraea POV:

She laughed at Sailor Trtiton. "We all know the strongest senshi work beside the royals of the moon kingdom. But she is strong." she said to Sailor Chaos.

Princess Serenity POV:

She bent down to the girl. "What does she look like? We'll help you." she said as she looked at Jupiter's eyes. "You'll help search right?"

Akaya pov:

" Well Her name is Misao she is 20.. and she has sliver hair and a purple dress and purple hair bow and blue sliver eyes " akaya said while wrapping her arms around herself.

Sailor Harmonia pov:

" Yes sailor Triton isnt the strongest but she is very powerful though " I said with a laugh.

Princess Serenity POV:

She grab one hand of the girl and started walking with Jupiter around the ball room. She continued talking with Jupiter. "It was my mother's idea. I think she noticed how restless I was."

Princess Serenity POV:

She was looking around for the girl's sister, but decided to take a look over at the table where Prince Endymion was sitting. She saw all the shiteenou surronding him and to her surprise she also saw the girl's sister. But she wanted to be sure, so she stopped walking and bent down to the child's eye level. "Hey, is that your sister over there?" She pointed to the table.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Princess Astraea POV:

She looked over at Sailor Triton. "Hey, can we go do something fun. Not that I don't like meeting new people, but there's soo much to do here and soo little time!"

Akaya pov:

" Oh yes! My sister Misao is the Girl friend of Yamato the fifith Shitennou " I said sweetly.

Sailor Harmonia:

" Well Im going to practise using my harp " I said walking up noticing Princess serenity and going to see the Moon princess. " Hello Princess Serenity I am sailor Harmonia unsure if you heard of me but Im sailor Venus Sister.. " I said doing a bow.

Sailor triton:

I shrugged and grab Princess Astraea arm and dragged her to where all the delicous food was.

Princess Serenity POV:

She watched as Akaya walked towards her sister and the shitennou. She saw Prince Endymion wave at her so she waved back. "Hello Princess Serenity. I am sailor Harmonia. unsure if you heard of me but I'm sailor Venus' Sister." she heard a girl say. She turned around and saw the girl bow. "Yes, I've heard many things about you from Venus. She's says your are really good at playing the harp."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Princess Astraea POV:

"All the fun things to do and you want to eat?" she said to Trtion while taking a plate and putting some cream puffs on it.

Sailor Triton:

" Dont be such a slump Princess Astraea this food is so tasty! " I said grabbing up some grapes and fruit.

Sailor Harmonia:

I smiled at Princess Serenity recognizing me. " Yes I do play the harp its one of my favorite instruments but Sailor Neptune taught me how to play the Harp " I said adding more.