#1 Sophia~

Sophia~

Fuyu Oceana- Sailor triton

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Cheerful

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:21 PM

So I wanna create another Rp topic that allows me to use my other Ocs since they dont belong on earth.

The Idea:
Each planet has been asked by Queen Serenity to vist the Moon Kingdom and have a get together. Each planet will be visting the Moon kingdom and will be treated as guests and will be at the Magificent ball.

There is no Limit to how much people can join.

1: ImsophiaandIluvzoi as Sailor triton and Akaya and Misao and Sailor Harmonia and the cat Chiyo sometimes Queen alanta
2: I katelyn as nakashima ( sailor Chaos) and lelouch.
3: Sailor Sun as Sailor theia! ( Maybe Sailor sun)

I am aslo letting people role play as the real sailor senshi

Sailor Moon as -
Sailor Mars as -
Sailor Mercury as -
Sailor Jupiter as- Chaosgenerator
Sailor venus as - XX Zero ( Maybe )
Sailor Neptune as-
Sailor Uranus as-
Sailor saturn as-
Sailor Pluto as-
Sailor chibi moon as-
Queen serenity as-
Prince endyimon as-
Princess Serenity as- Sailor Sun

jt1jcl.jpg

#2 Kate

Kate

Comsic Moonie Power

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:24 PM

may i join with nakashima and lelouch.

tumblr_m675ffCAyu1qf3spqo1_500.png

#3 chaosgenerator

chaosgenerator

Comsic Moonie Power

• Members
  • 258 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 10 May 2013 - 05:38 PM

so is this a white moon kingdom thing only?
24.jpg

45.jpg

#4 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 11 May 2013 - 04:20 AM

so is this a white moon kingdom thing only?

Anyone can join honestly but after the party with Queen Serenity. It will be just following the daily life of the people who lived in the solar system.

jt1jcl.jpg

#5 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 19 May 2013 - 09:03 AM

Still No more people wanting to join? -sigh -
People can still Sign up but I am starting the role play!

Sailor Triton woke up on the castle of Triton and noticed as usaul the royal servents have left out her list of what is happening today. Carefully climbing out of bed and walked over in her pajamas and saw a letter on the side cabinet. What is this letter?. " Better open it I guess" said sailor triton while opening the letter. Sailor triton eyes widen when she read it. " Signed Queen Serenity " whispered Sailor Triton. It has been years since the planets kept in contact with each other and what is a perfect way to gather together? Is to have each Planet vist the Moon! . Sailor triton hugged the letter with delight as she knew it has been two years since she saw her cousin sailor Neptune and wanted to see how her and Sailor Uranus has been getting on. Sailor triton saw another note and a training uniform. Sailor triton scrunched her eye brows in confusion as she picked up the note. Sailor Triton began reading the note " Dear Princess Sailor Triton the Training arena has been attacked again by a unknown enemy and Akaya cant train there until its repaired so we want you to train her just for today, signed Queen Alanta. Ugh training with Akaya? Its the worst thing in the world. She would only do what you said if you give her candy and sweets. Sailor Triton sighed as she changed into her uniform which conisists of a white cape and long sleeved white buttoned up shirts with a golden sash across the top with White and golden stripped gloves and White boots with white trousers.
Sailor triton brushed her long black hair with blue streaks and put it in a delicate blue hairband with a flower to the side.
Then walked down the corridors to find Akaya room already walking out with Misao. Misao glared at Sailor Triton while sorting out Akaya.

jt1jcl.jpg

#6 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Current mood: Tired

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:07 AM

I hope you don't mind, but I'm joining as Sailor Theia. I mean, Sailor Triton's BFF should be there, right?

Princess Astraea was finishing up breakfast when her loyal servant, Damon, came to her with a letter. It was signed from Queen Serenity. Princess Astraea opened the letter and read it, then she stood up quickly and went to her room. "I'm so happy! What am I going to wear...oh, wait! I have to tell Sailor Triton! We can go sit together!" With that, Princess Astraea headed off to Triton.

#7 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

Sure Sailor Sun! YAY! YAY! K s

It has been a hour since Sailor triton trained Akaya how to use Water shards and healing spells. Sailor triton thought about the Party that was the next day and changed into her sailor Senshi Uniform and decided for a walk outside her Palace. She saw Princess Astrea walking over. Sailor triton smiled and ran over to the girl aka sailor Theia. " Hi princess Astrea I just finshed training Akaya so what can I do for you? " sailor triton said smiling.

Sailor Harmonia POV:

Sailor Harmonia sprung out of bed and got changed into her sailor Uniform.
She saw her sister sailor Venus come into her room. " Hello sister! Good morning " said Sailor Harmonia. Then she noticed a letter in Sailor Venus hand.
" Queen serenity is inviting us to her Palace as well as the other planets!" Sailor venus stated.
Sailor Harmonia smiled and thought about seeing her idol sailor Neptune. " I cant wait! ".

Misao Pov:

Misao grumbled as she walked down the palace hall. " Silly Sailor triton thinking she is all that! Ugh! ". Misao frooze a castle servent walking past out of anger and stamped across the corridor.

jt1jcl.jpg

#8 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:40 AM

Princess Astraea smiled as her freind ran up to her. "Hello Sailor Triton!" She said very loudly. "Did you hear the news? There's going to be a ball at Serenity's! I'm so exicted!!!" Princess Astraea started jumping up and down.

#9 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:59 AM

Sailor triton pov:

Sailor triton laughed as she saw how exicted Princess Astraea is. " Yes I did hear about about news.. I am going with Akaya and .. Ugh you guess who Misao. I cant wait to see my cousin Neptune though " She replied. " So want to come inside and have some tea? " Asked Sailor triton. She walked towards the door and stopped " Be careful Misao doesnt freeze you with some ice bolt! " Sailor triton giggled which isnt usually like her.

Sailor Harmonia pov:

Sailor Harmonia walked outside to the fresh air and played her Harp. Her blonde gold hair flowing in the wind and she felt the birds and animals around her relax. " I am going to see Sailor Neptune again.. I wanna show her how I improved " She whispered.

Akaya pov:
Akaya finshed her training with Fuyu. She walked down outside to find her self with alot of people swarming her. Akaya noticed that they were all staring at her. Akaya giggled and blushed. " Aw! She is so cute! I want her as my daughter! Look at her " Chatted alot of people.

Misao:

Misao smirked at the thought of Going to the Moon kingdom again. " Visting the nice old Moon kingdom again? I cant wait to See YAMATO! My love.. I love yamato " She said, she walked down and found Sailor triton talking to Princess Astraea " Oh Look! Its the heir of triton.. talking to a PRINCESS! " Misao laughed.

jt1jcl.jpg

#10 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:13 PM

Princess Astraea stop jumping when she heard Sailor Triton laugh. "I'm sorry, I'm just so excited!" She walked towards the steps with Sailor Triton. "Of course I'll come for some tea, and be on the look out for that sister of yours. She's so mean."

#11 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:56 PM

Sailor triton pov:

Sailor triton ingored Misao. "Sure princess Astraea you may come in !" Sailor triton did a bow as she opened up the doors of the palace and laughed afterwards and gestured for Princess Astraea to come in. Sailor triton walked down to her tea room and saw her mother Queen Alanta sitting at the table drinking a cup of tea. " Hello mother Princess Astraea is here for tea! " Sailor triton said sitting down at the table which is a beautiful hand made Golden table with gold chairs and blue pillows.

Akaya:

" I need to find my mother please " Said akaya. The people swarming her moved out of Akaya way. Akaya walked down to the tea room and saw her mother and ran over to her mummy looking cute as ever. " Mummy! I finshed training with Fuyu ".

jt1jcl.jpg

#12 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:03 PM

Princess Astraea walked into the castle and followed Sailor Trtion into the tea room. "Hello Queen Alanta." Princess Astraea said as she bowed. The she looked around the tea room. "Wow, this place gets more beautiful each time I come here." Then she took a seat beside Sailor Triton just as Akaya ran to Queen Alanta.

#13 Kate

Kate

Comsic Moonie Power

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:05 PM

Nakashima was walking around the Chaos palace. "Princess," a knight said as he ran up to Nakashima."Hmm," Nakashima turned around. "Here is a letter from Queen Serenity," the knight said. He gave the letter to Nakashima. "Thank you," Nakashima said and walked to her room. She opened the letter and read. "I wish I could go but papa won't let me go," Nakashima sighed. " Maybe I'll go ask king," Nakashima got up and walked to the dinner room and sat down. Only a knight and Nakashima's dad and mom were sitting at the table. "Papa can i go to the Moon Kingdom?" "No," Nakashima's dad said. "Please. It's been awhile since we gone," "No!" Nakashima's dad yelled. "I'll watch her," the knight said as he got up from his chair. "Yeah if he's going to be with Nakashima it's fine for Nakashima to go cause he is a top knight," Nakashima's mom said. "I guess it's fine," Nakashima's papa said. Nakashima got up a hugged her mom and dad and the knight and ran back to her room.

#14 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:36 PM

Queen alanta:

Queen alanta hugged Akaya as she ran up and placed her in the other chair. " Thank you dear, we do our best to keep it calm around here.. Especially with Misao and Fuyu arguging ". As she was talking a castle servant politely walked into the room and put plates on the table and cups of tea. " I hope you like soup Princess Astraea" Queen alanta said settling down and thanked the caste servant.

Sailor triton Pov:

" Yup.. its all thanks to KINGDOM of Neptune for helping us " sailor triton sitting down at the table.
" You can have some dinner Princess Astraea besides.. Astraea.. Do you want to stay over? We have lots of spare guests rooms! Please? " Said sailor trition while noticing her long hair got in the soup and moving it.

jt1jcl.jpg

#15 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 02:49 PM

Princess Astraea thanked the servant and tasted the soup. "Wow!" Her eyes lit up, "This soup is amazing!" Then when Sailor Triton asked if she wanted to stay over Princess Astraea replied, "Sure! I'll stay over, but I'll have to keep an eye out for Misao. I don'twant to wake up frozen to my bed." Then she laughed.

#16 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 01 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

Sailor triton pov:

Sailor triton laughed and finshed her Soup. " Dont worry Misao will be to busy peparing to meet her " bf" on the moon tomorrow"
Sailor triton stood up. " I am going to sort out your room k? And then we can chat or something ".
Sailor triton left the room and walked past the beautiful decorated corridors and into a spare room that Princess Astraea normally stays in. Sailor trition sat down and gathered up some snacks and some pen pencils and books for Astraea. " This will be a nice night " Thought sailor Triton while asking a maid to guide Astraea back to the spare room.

Sailor Harmonia:

Harmonia smiled and found her Mother clapping. Harmonia blushed and wondered if her mother was impressed. Her mother walked over and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. " It was beautiful my daughter, that Sailor Neptune must impress you? " Anwsered Her mother. Sailor Harmonia nodded. " You will need a good nights rest tonight my dear.. you know what tomrrrow is right?". " Yes I do my Mother" Harmonia sighed and ventured back to her neat decorated Room. " She changed into her Pajamas and noticed her Cat Chiyo resting on the bed.

Chiyo:

" Kazumi.. Your music is amazing.. its breath taking.. Do it again.. " She said her Blue eyes shining up at Kazumi.
Kazumi looked towards her cat and nodded. Kazumi started playing the Harp the beautiful sound filling the room kazumi felt more and more tired.

jt1jcl.jpg

#17 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

Princess Astraea was being lead to the spare room by one of the maids in Triton's castle. Once she got there she thanked the maid, and noticed the books and pens that Sailor Triton had left there for her. She was so happy because now, she could read stories until late at night. So she grabbed the book of Triton's Fairytales and began reading. "It's going to be so much fun tomorrow. I can't wait!" thought Princess Astraea as she was reading. Slowly, she drifted off to sleep.

#18 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 02 June 2013 - 03:50 AM

Sailor triton pov:

Sailor triton smiled when she noticed Princess Astraea falling asleep so she went back to her own room changing quickly into her pajamas she climbed into bed and slept peacefuly.

Sailor Harmonia pov:

" Your such a lovely cat... " Harmonia said stroking its forehead where the heart on his head is. " Well I better go and rest now! "
Sailor Harmonia changed back into her 13 year old form and climbed into her bed with her teddy bear and dreamt about the next door.

jt1jcl.jpg

#19 Kate

Kate

Comsic Moonie Power

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 02 June 2013 - 04:05 PM

Lelouch pov:
"Man princess is troublesome. She was so happy she forgot to eat," Lelouch said as he was walking with lunch. Lelouch walks to Nakashima's door. Nakashima was playing her violin. "So beautiful," Lelouch said to himself. When Nakashima stopped playing Lelouvh knocked on the door.

Nakashima pov:
Nakashima opened the door. "You're that night," Nakashima said as she let Lelouch in. "I brought you lunch," Lelouch said. Lelouch setted the lunch on Nakashima's desk. "Thank you," Nakashima says as she sits down. "Why don't you sit," Nakashima said. Lelouch took at seat. "I'm Lelouch," Lelouch said. "I'm Nakashima," Nakashima a said. They started chatting about their lives. "Well I'll see you later princess," Lelouch said and walked out of Nakashima's room.

#20 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:12 AM

Sailor Harmonia pov:
( Guys sometimes I be doing first person so I would be saying " I " instead of kazumi did this/ she did that etc.

I woke up and saw my loyal pet guardian in her human form doing her hair. I was wondering why she was in her human form? " Chiyo.. Why are you in your human form? " I asked as I got out of my bed and made it. Chiyo looked at me like I was the dumbest person on earth. " Because we are visting Queen Serenity at her palace! We have to get there early for registration and etc.. I am going to look amazing! " Squealed Chiyo. I rolled my eyes and headed of to the luxuirous bathroom we have in the castle of venus and had a quick shower afterwards I wrapped a towel around me and got dryed and transformend into my sailor Form Sailor Harmonia. I looked at chiyo and told her I was going to have breakfast in the hall and nodded.
I walked down to the dining hall and sat down and saw my mother. " Hello Mother.. Whats for breakfast this morning? " I asked. My mum pointed towards the maids carrying the trays into the hall. " Oh.. " I said stupidly.

Sailor Triton:

I yawned and woke up. Realising what day it was I jumped out of bed and made it fast and brushed my long black fair hair with blue streaks and got dressed into my Favorite dress which was a light blue dress with a sliver bow on my waist at the back and blue heals. I walked into princess Astraea room to see if she was awake. I smiled when my best friend was still sleeping so I smirked and started tickling the girl.

jt1jcl.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users