Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
chaosgenerator

RP- Dark Moon Arc- Death of Saturn

Sailor Sun watches as Andromeda leaves and then she answers Justin's question. "I have no clue? And what peppermints?! That girl was just strange."

------------

Meanwhile, while Andromeda is running on top of the buildings, Nanami, a 12 year old girl chases after her. She started watching the two during the last bit of their arguemnets from her sercet hideout on top of one of the buildings. She was really intrested in Andromeda and decided to follow her for a bit.

Andromeda turns around pointing a finger in Nanami's direction "And You! you're the worst..being sneaky like that.what do you want?"

Gemini is walking through the circus. Looking at all the freaks, tricksters, clowns, etc..It amused her. They didn't take a single one. She felt the air pull her west. Andromeda had found trouble. She quickly vanished into the wind to see what was happening.

Nanami comes out from hiding with a shocked look on her face. "You knew I was following you? Haha! Well, you see, I'm a junior decetive. Nanami's the name, and I was just wondering why you didn't stop those two back there?"

Andromeda looks at her with apparent question on her face, "Why would I stop them?"

Gemini appears behind Sailor Sun and Justin. "Just what are you two doing?"

Namami is dumbfounded. "You said yourself it looked like they were hurting that girl? So yoou should have stopped them. It's the right thing to do."

Sailor Sun looks behind her to see Gemini. She jumps back slighly, bumping into Justin. "Oh, Gemini. We're trying to figure out how to remove the rock..."

"We found one of the people with one of those rocks in them" Justin said. He pointed to the girl he had a hold of.

"You mean...use one of the deamons right? Or did you say something else and we forgot?" Sailor Sun asked. "Because if it's the deamon, I mentioned that already, but Justin here started a fight with me instead."

"I started a fight?! You are the one who as trust issues with me!" Justin was irritated now, his eyes began to glow slightly. "Also, how can we find these deamons? We have no clue where they are!"

"Sailor Sun huffed slightly under her breath when Justin talked. The she asked Gemini, "So we have to bring this girl there? That might be difficult. We were already spotted by someone back here."

"Well nice that you tell me where the deamon is now." Justin sighed. "Anyways, Sailor Sun is right getting this kid back wont be easy at all."

"Well were did you think we keep them??" Gemini looks at Justin like he's an idiot. Turning to Sailor Sun she says "The person who saw you? Where did they go?"

Sailor Sun answered Gemini pointing to the rooftops, "Oh, she went up on the roof and ran away. I hated her, she smiled too much." Sailor Sun shruged when she mention the smile.

Andromeda looks at the child that's been following her. "Why save that child?"

Gemini looks at the child and takes the childs face in her hand.."Take the girl to Nehelenia. Next time you better do things right.." She disappears. After some looking around she finds Andromeda and child having a conversation on the roof. She decides to listen in.

"Hey wait.....ahhh crap." Justin said as Gemini disappeared "So how do we get the kid back to Nehelenia without making more trouble then we really need to?" He sighed

Sailor Sun started pacing. "Well...you see. I have this attack that blinds people temorarily, but it's not...I mean, we'd have to be really fast and you have to somehow not be blinded." Sailor Sun said unsure if it was a good plan or not.

Nanami looked at Andromeda. "You should save the child becuase she was in trouble. You're intresting you know. It's like you've never been around other people before because you don't know much."

"Only thing I can think of is a blindfold, but then you couldn't see anything regardless. Not sure if sun glasses work." Sailor Sun said. "You got any ideas?"

Gemini laughed to herself as she disappeared. Her own mission was to start soon and she needed to be prepared. It was time for some ice cream.

Andromeda "Shouldn't she find a way to get out of there herself? That's the only way to become stronger.."whispered Andromeda looking at her hands and thinking of Gemini.

"It looked difficult to escape. I know I probably wouldn't be able to. But you look strong enough to help, so you should have." Nanami answered.

Andromeda looks at Nanami "help?" She turns around and drops down infront of Justin and Sailor Sun yet again with a smile on her face. "I'm afraid I cannot let you leave here with that little girl."

--------------------------------------

Gemini drops down infront of Nanami a fist swinging out to hit her," Don't you mess with her."

Nanami gets hit by Gemini. "Why'd you do that? I'm not messing with anyone!" Nanami was confused. She never saw this person before and they hit her. "Aren't you gonna apologize?"

Sailor Sun looked at Andromeda who was now standing in front of her. "Oh no. Not you again!"