Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
chaosgenerator

RP- Dark Moon Arc- Death of Saturn

The little girl starts screaming.

Meanwhile Gemini has inflitrated the building the two men she was stalking walked into. It was easy. She just became the air in their lungs. child's play. Once inside she decided she would take a look around. The hospital like hallways made her uncomfortable. She could hear screaming. When she would look inside a room...she didn't really like what she saw. They could at least let their victims fight back...

Teron Building. Lower levels

"Sounds like someone is getting a new treatment." The red haired man said.

"The screams always get on my nerves" The Bald one said.

They made their way down the hall and into a room where the screams are drowned out.

"Let me guess. He gave you the slip, again." A blonde female said. "You two are always messing up."

"Shut up Elena. Not like you could do any better." The red haired man snapped

"I probably could, Reno" Elena said.

"Enough you two. We have to report to the boss anyways" The bald man said.

"You are always so uptight Rude. Well you two are lucky the boss is in a good mood." Elena said as she left the room

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Alley

"So we need to figu- SHUT UP KID!" Justin grabed the kid and put his hand over her mouth before she could make anymore noise. "We need to get this down and over with quickly." He sighed. "Why weren't we told how to get these 'rocks' out?"

=========================================

((yes I took the 3 Turks members from FF7 but hey, The Turks are awesome.))

" I don't know. It's in her, which is weird in itself." Sailor Sun said to Justin just as confused as him. "Maybe we should just let the deamon kill her and see if that works. I just want this to be over and done with so I don't have to hang around with you anymore."

" I don't trust you. I don't know why but ever since you showed up I've hated you." Sailor Sun said. "But right now isn't the time for that! We have to somhow get the rock from her!" Sailor Sun yelled.

"Oh! Is that ALL!? You just don't trust me?! What have I done, to make you not trust me!?" Justin was very agitated now. Though he still kept a grip on the kid.

"Are you really that set on finding out?!" Sailor Sun yelled. She was started to get really annoyed with all the questions Justin was asking. "Okay then, I don't trust you becuase your face dosen't look trust worthy and you have a werid vibe all around you. I know you're trying to take out that stupid group of people, but for all I know you're destroying them to take them over!" Sailor Sun finished her rant. "Now can we please just get this over and done with!"

Justin's whole demeanor suddenly changed he speaks with a saddened tone "Take...them over? If you knew how they treated their subjects, they way they treated me, you wouldn't say that. The Teron corporation they need to be destroyed." He morphed his free arm and looked at it "And that vibe? What do you expect from this?" He holds his arm up. "Even I don't know what I am anymore."

** I was hoping you too would dish it out lol It got good for a few minutes lol**

Gemini leaves the Teron building having gathered enough knowledge. She goes back to the Mirror.

"Nehelenia.."

Nehelenia appears in the mirror..

"I don't think she's ready.." stated Gemini.

"You'll find your relief one day my dear.."

Justin sighed. "Its alright. Lets just figure out what the heck to do now. Getting this kid back to where we first meet up isn't going to work. Kind of obvious we are kidnapping here." He starched his head "Any ideas....um...I don't even know your name. Guess we should have gotten that outta the way sooner."

Sailor Sun was really starting to get annoyed with all the questions, but she knew she owed him something to make up for that arguement. Plus, they were getting back on schedule. "As far as you'll need to know, my name is Sailor Sun. And as for the stones...I haven't got a clue. I wasn't really told much. It was just a here's the basic info and go kinda thing." Sailor Sun looked at the girl who was still struglling to escape. "All I know is that the stones are in select people and Miss. Queen needs them desperately." Then she looked up at Juatin. "Oh, by the way, what's your name?"

"Justin Yuy" Justin said "Teron Corporation liked to call me Number 472" He said this with, much obvious hatred towards it. "To them all their experiments are just products, we are even labeled as such."

Sailor Sun replys without looking "What the heck do you think we're up to? We're getting the rock from this girl." Then she quitely whispers "Though we aren't quite sure how to do that?" She then looks Andromeda. "Who are...what are you doing here?"

"It looks like you're hurting her.." Andromeda smiled politely as she moved closer. "Why is the pain part of whatever you're trying to do have to exist?" She asked with the same polite smile on her face.

"I'm afraid I can't do that until you answer my question..Why is pain essential to what you're doing?" Amdromeda said with the same polite smile on her face. Her expression never changing." Just a curious question is all..I do not plan to stop you."