Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
chaosgenerator

RP- Dark Moon Arc- Death of Saturn

Justin catches the mirror and looks at it. "I don't see how it works a communication device ....but whatever." He sticks it in the a pocket of his leather jacket. "So, any ideas on where any of these stones are?" He ask.

Sailor Sun thought for a while. "Well...maybe we should find people with the purest intentions. From observing these humans, I know these are hard to come by. Maybe we'll find something with them?"

"They don't all have pure intentions you know. Some just like the power that comes with the job; they misuse it alot."

"You're asking me like I know...It isn't my mirror. I suggest going out into the city, taking it out, and seeing what happens. Maybe convince one of the deamons here to be your back up. They tend to like payment of some sort. Maybe try a sacrifice of somekind." the entire time Gemini is speaking her head is in her hands *facepalm* like.

Sailor Sun looks at Justin and thinks in her head "I know the perfect sacrifice". Then aloud she says "What do you think? Up for giving it a try?"

"Sacrifice? As in bloodshed, what do they think they are Mayan gods? Well whatever if its what we need to do then so be it." Justin said with a grin. "Well, might was well start this hunt."

-In the city-

Sailor Sun and Justin were walking around, trying to avoid eachother as much as possible for them working together. "So, were do you think we should look?" Sailor Sun said avoiding eye contact with him.

"Hmmmm, to be honest I'm not su-..."Justin stops short as he looks up and sees the red haired man and the bald man who where chasing him earlier "Not good... "He mutters "Whatever you do not draw the attention of those two guys in the black suits" He said through clenched teeth and kept his head low.

Sailor Sun looked over her sholders. "Who? Those guys over there?" She points to them while looking at how Justin was acting.

Justin looks to where she is pointing. "Yeah those two. They have been sent by the ones who made me what I am to try and take me back to the labs." There was much obvious hate in the words as he said them.

She smiled. That's right Gemini had followed her two pawns. On the wind ofcourse. And now she had targets. She followed the red haired man and the bald guy. Surely she would find out more info about the group she was supposed to kill.

"I really don't want to go and report that we lost him again." The red haired man said

"We have no option" The bald man said rather calmly.

"Well lets just get back to headquarters and get it over with." The red haired man said with a sigh.

The two men made their way back to The Teron building and take an elevator down.

The two men walk into the building before Sailor Sun can get their attention. "Shoot, their goes my chance" she think sto herself. "So, do you see any good targets yet?" she asks Justin.

Justin looks over the people. "No one seems to really stick out. Everyone seems pretty normal nothing odd that I can tell of, yet, I should add. Maybe causing a bit of noise and trouble might get someone's attention. If not, oh well I feel like breaking something anyways." He looks around to make sure the two men are gone "Now would be the best time to make some trouble."

The compact starts beeping loudly. When it's opened you can see a picture. A little girl walking on a street with blonde pigtails holding a teddy bear almost her size. Then it goes black.

"Well now, this is interesting." Justin said as he looked at the compact. "Looks like this it does the finding all by its self, how convenient ." He looked around to see if the girl shown was anywhere nearby.

"Found her." Sailor Sun said to Justin. "So she must be the sacrifice. Well, got a plan of action?"

"Hmmm...Lets see..." Justin looked around "How about" He suddenly trips someone into the street and a car comes to a screeching halt as another smashes into the rear of it causing it to jut-out into the other lane forcing traffic to stop there as well. The whole scene making people panic or stare and gasp. "Now lets grab the girl and run." He nodded his head toward the girl and carefully pushed a opening for Sailor sun.

Sailor Sun followed Justin through the crowd. "This guy is more fun then I thought." She thinks to herself. She helps Justin grab the girl and they duck into a back alley, where they can't be seen.

Justin looked at the chaos he made and grinned as he ducked into the alley with sailor sun "That should keep them busy for a few hours. Now the question is, how do we get the stone out of her?"