Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
chaosgenerator

RP- Dark Moon Arc- Death of Saturn

"O shut up Sailor Sun..compared to the rest of us you've been treated like a princess," Gemini touches the chain around her throat then turns to face her mish mosh team.

"Justin take the north side. Andromeda go ahead and release your power, you'll take the east. Sailor Sun west, have that magnet thing ready. I'll take the south. All of you stay hidden until I attack."

Andromeda flashes her fan and the yellow balls fly towards the shrine. Gemini having given her orders calmly walks up the steps.

When she reaches the shrine, Rei's grandfather is there to meet her.

"Excuse me sir, I am looking for a teenage girl. Dark hair..maybe this tall? ,"she says gesturing the height with her hand,"You see she left this necklace at school and I just want to return it to her.."

Rei's grandfather smiles says something nice then leads Gemini to Rei's room. He makes the proper introductions then leaves.

"You have got some nerve coming here..,"growls Haruka.

"I am here to ask for peace,"smiles Gemini.

Makoto wastes no time. She transforms and throws "Sparkling Wide Pressure" at Gemini. Gemini falls as the electricity courses through her body.

When she recovers, she kneels with her head bowed,"Queen Serenity, please accept my humblest apologies. I have seen the error of my ways and wish to fight by your side.."

Sailor Jupiter lets fly a roundhouse kick to Gemini's head. Gemini lets it hit her and falls to the floor.

"You have no right! After everything You and Your circus has done to this town! We should kill you!,"screams Sailor Jupiter.

Usagi stands next to her tall friend with one hand on Makoto's shoulder and whispers,"I think she means it Jupiter.."

Usagi offers a hand to the fallen Gemini. After Gemini stands she begins her explanation.

"Queen Nehelenia has sent four warriors, including myself, to steal stones from four of you. There are three others scattered on this property waiting for my word to attack. You have seen our power. If you give the stones to me, no one has to die-"

"My will to live left when you took my stone. I only want revenge,"snears Sailor Jupiter.

"-and if this chain is removed from around my neck I can destroy the circus entirely, return the stones we have taken-"

"Why do you need the stone?"

Gemini hesitates.."....If the stones are gathered together, then not only can the corporation you've been investigating be destroyed, but Nehelenia as well..If she is released then darkness and chaos will take over this world and perhaps the galaxy.."

"No deal,"growls Sailor Jupiter.

Gemini sighs and looks at Setsuna,"Then I am truly sorry for what's about to happen.." Then she flips open the butterfly knife she had hidden and slices Minako's throat. The chain around her neck disappears. The Senshi transform.

"It's game time boys and girls..,"smiles Gemini as she disappears into thin air.

Sailor Sun went towards her assigned area. She was talking to herself under her breath. “ ‘Treated like a princess’ she says…well I should be! After all, if it weren’t for my idiot sister then I’d be the princess of the moon right now. Whatever…Gemini didn’t even get beat up by them. And she calls me the princess…”. She stands at her assigned area and waits for Gemini’s word to attack.

Nanami had transformed into Sailor Theia with the other senshi. She gasped when she saw what Gemini had done to Minako and put her hands to her neck out of sympathy. “Isn’t she helping this Nehelenia person by finding the stones?” she asks out of curiosity.

Justin rushed out of the tall grass, morphing his arms, and attack any of the senshi in his path. "Hello there! Did you all miss me?" He said sarcastically as he raised the shell arm keeping an eye on them all.

Sailor Theia sees Justin running towards them from the north. Before he can attack them she uses her Theia Land Bind to trap him.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Sailor Sun comes from her position in the west waiting for all the senshi to arrive so she can stop them all at the same time.

"What the.... YOU AGAIN!? Annoying brat!" Justin sneered at Theia "I should tear you to shreds!" He continually tried to move.

Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune waste no time and attack together. They successfully stall Justin long enough for them to both escape. Sailor Mercury floods the room with a thick mist. Sailor Mars attacks with "Burning Mandala".

Gemini saves Justin in just the nick of time. She drops him in the pond and laughs as she teleports to where Sailor Sun is hiding. The yellow balls Andromeda released tear through Mars' chest. A small sun stone floats above her body. Sailor Jupiter sits there trying to force the stone back into her friend with tears in her eyes.

Gemini whispers in Sailor Sun's ear,"You're being useless.."

A yellow ball followed Sailor Uranus and Neptune.

Justin got out of the pond and rushed Jupiter and stabs claws through the back of her shoulders, then lifted and tossed her to the side, once she was out of the way he grabbed the stone and pocketed it. "Ill be needing that. Want it back? Then come get it!" He said, then rushed into the nearby trees and climbed up one, waiting for any of them to follow him recklessly.

Sailor Theia runs towards the tree Justin Yuy climbed. “Theia Impact Power!” Justin was knocked to the ground and temporarily blinded. “I’m taking back her stone you…werewolf!” She said as she took the stone from Justin’s pockets.

Sailor Sun jumped when she heard Gemini. “I was just waiting for all them to arrive before using my magnet thing as you called it.” She looked where everyone was and saw mist. “Solar wind…” she said clearing up the mist. She saw Sailor Theia running away with Mar’s sun stone. “Solar Magnet!” Everyone was frozen and she went down, got the stone and returned to Gemini. “Here…” she said with frustration in her voice as she handed it over to Gemini. “And just so you know I was only following your orders.”

"Damn.....lil....BRAT!" Justin said "I AM GONNA TAKE YOU DOWN!" He went to rush but he is stopped by Suns Magnet effect. "Damn it.. Sun!"

Gemini grasped the stone with a smile on her face,"It really has become too easy for you hasn't it?"

She floats in the air,"There are more stones down there..."

It begins to rain and time is forced to move forward.

Jupiter stumbled to her feet holding onto her shoulder. Pluto struck at Justin with "Deadly Scream", the purple glowing ball grazes his neck. The cells in his body stop their processes. He can no longer feel pain, in fact he can't breathe either with his lungs quickly freezing in time. Mercury attacks with "Aqua Illusion" when her attack is finished a yellow ball finds it's mark and tears through her chest. A small stone of Aquamarine floats. With her last moments of consciousness she grasps desperately for it as she falls. Andromeda catches her, grabs the stone, and disappears.

Gemini announces,"We need them alive."

"What.......the....hell?" Justin tries to recover but falls to the ground face first seemingly dead, But not so, only on its very edge, it wasn't a first wouldn't be the last. His arms de-morphed as he fell to the ground.

Gemini flies down to Justin having seen him fall. She quickly flips him over and looks into his eyes,"F***..Guess you should learn how to dodge doggy.." She taps him lightly on the forehead releasing the time strings around his body. She was sure he would be groggy, but she didn't have time to baby sit. She got up quickly and ran quickly after Sailor Uranus and Neptune, two yellow balls followed her.

Mercury yelled at Jupiter,"We have to get out of here!"

Sailor Moon spins her septre forming a bubble around Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Pluto, Theia, and herself. They reappear in a cave somewhere. Mars lays still, barely breathing. . Jupiter held her shoulder with a blank look on her face. Pluto stood looking from scout to scout. Her eyes lingered on the body of Venus.

Gemini caught up to the dou. Neptune was the first to notice and she shot a deep submerge behind herself. Gemini moved just in time. Uranus turned around and attacked with her sword. It cut Gemini's face, blinding her. She screamed and fell to the ground, disappearing just before hitting dirt. Uranus watched the air around her carefully. When she struck, she recieved a kick in the face. Neptune flashed her mirror and Gemini's cells in the air froze.

Sailor Sun heard Gemini scream and ran over to where her voice was from. When she arrived Gemini was nowhere to be found. She saw Neptune and smiled. “It’s your turn. Give us your stone for Miss. Queen. Solar Wind!” She knocks down both Uranus and Neptune, their items blown away from them.

Sailor Theia was shocked at everything that had happened. With a shaky voice she asks “Weren’t there…two more with us…earlier? Why did we abandon them?”

Justin Gasped for air and slowly got back up. "Damn what happened." He looked around and saw that the Senshi had left. "S***. Where did everyone go?"

Sailors Uranus and Neptune fall slightly wounded. They both stand and attack in tandum. After they attack a yellow ball flies through Neptune's chest. Uranus screams,"Neptune!" Neptune falls to the ground a stone of turqouise floating above her. Uranus glares at Sailor Sun and attacks with "World Shaking!"

It's Jupiter who answers Theia," We didn't abandon them. They left when the battle started.."

Mars begins to wake up with a groan. Her head is pounding. Worst hangover ever..

Sailor Moon whispers,"I hope they're alright.."

Sailor Sun barely dodges Uranus’ attack. “Hey! Don’t be mad at me for doing my job. Just let me get her stone and I’ll be on my way.” Sailor Sun starts heading towards Neptune.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

“But we still could’ve tried to find them. Neptune is one of their targets. She’s in trouble.” Sailor Theia said still shaking at the thought that she was most likely going to be targeted next.