Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
chaosgenerator

RP- Dark Moon Arc- Death of Saturn

The winter air was crisp. Fresh snow laid on the ground and on her shoulders. The cold didn't bother her. In fact she preferred it. She watched the child from high up, never bothering to touch the ground. Footprints didn't bode well for a killer. She watched as the child entered the house, Sailor Pluto holding tightly to the child's hand. They had just found the bodies. It was a mess. There was so much she had to clean up. She hated the style of the Sailor her love was making her work with. There was no style to it. No art....

She took a deep breath letting the cold air fill her lungs. She tapped her necklace, the energy conformed into the holy Martian bow she was so attached too. The many memories behind the bow entered her mind and she smiled. It had detached alot of souls at her hands. They where happy together.

She watched the house for signs of movement. Watched as curtains where closed and heard doors lock. So they're hiding huh? O what fun..

She closed her eyes. She let the power of Uranus grab hold of her heart. She could feel the air currents all around her. She focused on the house. She could feel the air enter and leave their lungs. They were panicking.

She smiled to herself as she drew her bow. She was told to only take out the child, but the temptation to take Pluto as well was overwhelming. She let Uranus guide her bow. She felt the bow quiver as it made contact with the air current in the child's lungs. She opened her eyes..

The house was still. There was no one outside. No one to stop her. Such a same..she was eager for a fight. No matter. Her duty laid before her.

She focused and felt the power of Neptune flow into the bow. She released the string...

She felt the child's lungs as they filled all too quickly with ice water. There was no stopping it...

She gracefully floated down to the front steps, tapping her necklace again to release the bow and grab hold of her axes. She was thrilled at the fun she would soon have. She let herself in the house.

"I think is lost them." Justin Yuy said as he looked around the corner of the alley he ducked into.

Not to far away two men in black suits, looking very official, met up "Did you find him?" A bald man wearing sunglasses asked. "Nope. Looks like we lost 472 again. Boss wont like this one bit." A man with red hair answered. "You're telling the boss this time." The bald man said as the two headed back to their headquarters.

Back in the alley Justin sat down and catch his breath. "I'm getting sick of The Teron sending guys to cash me down." He pulled off a backpack and pulled out an apple he, one of the few things he stole from a fruit stand, and began to eat it. He sighed "I'm getting sick of running and living on the streets." He finished on the apple and tossed the rest into a near by dumpster before heading off.

Watching..Stalking..Observing..These were all words for what she was currently doing. Personally she liked the term "shopping".

Nehelenia is building an army. Well technically She is building it. All the responsibilites fell to her. Running the circus, training the pawns, killing off the opposition..This was her duty.

The boy was on the move again. She'd seen him steal a few times..mostly petty things..an apple here, some bread there. She smiled. If food was all he wanted this would be easy..

She appeared a few feet behind him. Being careful to make sure only he would notice her. She called out-

"Hey kid! You want some work?"

Justin turned around to face the girl "Maybe, depends on the work." His red eyes scanned her, looking, searching for a threat. "It also depends if your willing to help me with one little job as well." He leaned against a wall and folded his arms.

"Turn about is fair play isn't it? All we really want you to do is steal a couple of things..rocks infact. In return I'll help you with your little game of hide and seek."

She smiled, her yellow eyes dangerous.

"By the sounds of it these 'Rocks' must be pretty valuable, but since I could use a hand, I guess I will help. As long as you agree to help me destroy a certain group of people."

He pushed off against the wall and grinned.

"So. What do you say? I help you steal these 'Rocks' and you help me taken down a certain group."

"Taking down groups is what I do best. You'll find the details you need in locker 181.." She points in the general direction of the nearest subway terminal and hands Justin a key " Think of this job as...a tryout. Your chance to be part of something bigger. Happy Hunting"

She fades away a smile and wink on her face.

Justin watches as the girl fades away. "Well my day just got a lot more interesting." He said as he stuck the key in his pocket and made his way to the subway terminal.

"179....180.... 181 here it is." He pulled the key out of his pocket and proceeded to unlock the locker and open it.

"....What the hell?" Justin looked at the napkin and shrugged "Might as well." He shuts the locker and as he walks out the terminal he swipes a raincoat of a chair while no one is paying attention to him. He threw it over his shoulder and made his way to the carnival. "Sometimes people make it to easy to just take things" He thought to himself.

She watched as he found the locker. Good he can follow directions..

and count..and read apparently..This one is better than the last.

She disappeared to await his arrival at her carnival.

Justin made his way through the crowd, He never really did like large numbers of people. "Not really sure what I am suppose to be doing here." He thought to himself. He looked around watching the people laughing, playing games, having a good time.

"If only they knew." Justin thought to himself.

"Hey kid!" Gemini called over the crowd.With the raincoat he blended right in. Once she got his attention she said "They're in the main tent, through a long hallway, by a big mirror"

"Hm?" Justin turned to face the girl "Oh you again, Wait, they? First I want to know who is this 'they' is." He put his hands in his pockets and leaned up against a wall. He kept his eyes on the girl, being wary of a possible trap.

Justin Shrugged "Alright then." He made his way into the main tent following the hallway and found the mirror "Alright lets see" He looks around the room for the 'rocks'

The only light shines on my mirror...my voice echos throughout the room.."Justin Yuy..Age 18..born March 11, 1995. ....When you were six your parents died in a car crash..That must have been hard. The next year is when they came for you..O what they must have done to you.."

Gemini can be heard " vivsection...dysecting the lab rat while it's still alive..they were cruel enough to keep him awake.."

My soothing voice responds "It's a wonder they didn't drive you insane....The time has come..I must ask for your assistance...I happen to be searching for legendary stones..These stones are hidden inside people throughout this land.."Pure" People...If you find and retrieve these stones for me, you will have your revenge on those who have done you so much wrong.."

Gemini's voice echos " The fires of hell overtake them..."

"Will you do this for me?"

Justin quickly looked around "What the....How...do you know all of that!?" Rage set in quickly "Who are you!?" He clenched his teeth as he looked around

"Someone who wants to help you...but first you must help me escape this mirror.." I walk closer to my side of the mirror so Justin can see me inside it.

"What the hell?!" Justin's eyes widen. "How?" He was now confused. Sure he had seen people turned into half-bred science experiments, but someone IN a mirror. This was a whole different experience.

"Solar Wind!" Suddenly Justin was blown to the ground. "Get away from that mirror you...you theif!"

"Solar Wha-aarrrrggghhh" Justin is sent tumbling. He quickly morphs his arms and digs his claws into the ground to stop himself.

"Thief?" he gets up and looks at the girl "I haven't stolen a thing, well from here at least." He said as he shrugged

"Now it would be best if you didn't pick a fight with me." He kept his right arm up and forward waiting for her next action.

Gemini saunters in.."Now now..children. We must work together if we're all gonna get what we want.."

Nehelenia disappears back nto the mirror. Not of her own free will..but because it takes tremendous effort to project one's self as such.

Gemini walks over to Sailor Sun , gets behind her and rest her head on Sailor Sun's shoulder while her arms wrap around her waist.

"She was just defending her Queen. Don't take things so personal Justin."

Sailor Sun jerks slightly as Gemini rests her head on her sholders. Gemini sort of scares her. "Why do I have to work with him? I don't trust him." she says to Gemini.

Gemini smiles wickedly when she feels Sailor Sun shiver. "Well you apparently need help..and so does he. So it's beneficial to everyone "

She moves away from Sailor Sun and throws a mirror compact over to Justin." You can use this for communication, location of the stones, and ...well to look at yourself."

Standing in front of the mirror she says ," I don't want either of you to return here without either the stones or a death wish."