Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sophia~

Opinion of tuxedo Kamen

Tuxedo mask is tuxedo kamen in Japanese. Kamen means masked/mask anyway. What are you're guys opinion of him? He's a bit of a egghead. I probably like Endymon better because he doesn't look like a dork. Tuxedo kamen attacks are a bit stupid. Honestly what person goes around throwing roses and then says a quote and leaves. I know there are a few other people that agree. But manga tuxedo kamen is perhaps better and He should be paired up usagi Tsukino. ( I'm so smart I know how to prounce her Japanese name)

He's much better in the Manga, I find him incredibly annoying in the anime... apart from when Beryl brainwashes him and he actually tries to kill Sailor Moon.

His character in the anime is about as deep as Edward Cullen in my opinion.

Usagi should have gone with Andrew or Diamond, at least they aren't Flower throwing wussies.

Manga Mamoru is best Mamoru.

Agreed that manga Tuxedo Mask is better. He has alot more powers and never even throws a rose once. However, Usagi and Mamoru are the perfect match in my opinon.

Well techinally tuxedo kamen throws a rose and then its up to sailor moon to save the day again...

if anyone actually thinks tuxedo kamen is amazing in the anime well.... .-.

Its there opinon!

I think he is completely useless. he throws a rose when sailor moon and the scouts are down, says something inspirational, and dips out. But wait? Isn't he the love interest of Sailor Moon? yeah that's right...so he's good at getting kidnapped. what a skill set for "sailor earth".

Trololol

I thought Nehelenia liked tuxedo Kamen?

Yes the only thing I liked about Tuxedo kamen is... Nope cant think of anything.

Trololol

I thought Nehelenia liked tuxedo Kamen?

Yes the only thing I liked about Tuxedo kamen is... Nope cant think of anything.

Well, he looks good in a tuxedo...that's about it

I only like him in so far as how I can use him to destroy the Moon kingdom...as with anyone.

So do you like Queen Beryl because she destroyed the Moon kingdom?

Nephrite looks better as Tuxedo Mask and he got al the girls to fall in love with him even Miss. Haruna and she didn't get a letter. Tuxedo is better in the manga.