Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Zero

Anime you are watching right now?

What anime are you watching right now?

Currently I just finished Death Note

Death note and maybe Naruto SHippuden I need to finish naruto

I'm going to start soul eater, blue excorcist, and lucky star

I wanna watch black butler but I'm gonna with when I finish something

And woah you already finished man i feel shamed -.- cant believe I started along time ago and still on it

Right now im watching One Piece Episode 592 and its getting exciting in this episode already. After this im wondering what anime to watch next?

Right now im watching One Piece Episode 592 and its getting exciting in this episode already. After this im wondering what anime to watch next?

Not bout watching that too many episodes!! actually i watched 50 episoes when I was small like 10 0.o

Sailor moon season 3.

YAY someone is watching sailormoon!! Is it your first time?

With season 3 (s) yes, I first started watching sailor moon about 10yrs ago when I was at school! Until they took it off fox kids grrrr, I didn't now the rest ad been dine in English until now so I've started from the being anf ow almost through season 3...........very disappointed in this season as its nothing like1&2.

With season 3 (s) yes, I first started watching sailor moon about 10yrs ago when I was at school! Until they took it off fox kids grrrr, I didn't now the rest ad been dine in English until now so I've started from the being anf ow almost through season 3...........very disappointed in this season as its nothing like1&2.

If you think U hate season 3 wait till you get to 4,5, well they aren't bad but they aren't like 1st two seasons

If you think U hate season 3 wait till you get to 4,5, well they aren't bad but they aren't like 1st two seasons

Yeah, and Season 5 is in Japanese so you are kinda forced to read subtitles unless you watch a fan dub.

Oh yea there's this fan dub of sailor stars. It's like the English dub.

What's the fan dubbed like? Would it be the same as the producers dubbed it in English or are fans just putting what they want in it?

I was told by the sailor moon 2013 facebook page that the japnesse versions are totally different to our ones, I thought they would be the same just minus the language?????? ....... if so I will have to watch this versions too although I hate subs!!!!!! I'm almost through season 4 , I found the big battle screens in 3 rubbish as there was nothing to them really.

Almost through season 4, found the big battle sceens

Almost throigh

What's the fan dubbed like? Would it be the same as the producers dubbed it in English or are fans just putting what they want in it?

I was told by the sailor moon 2013 facebook page that the japnesse versions are totally different to our ones, I thought they would be the same just minus the language?????? ....... if so I will have to watch this versions too although I hate subs!!!!!! I'm almost through season 4 , I found the big battle screens in 3 rubbish as there was nothing to them really.

Almost through season 4, found the big battle sceens

Almost throigh

Okay, the fan dub is a dub of season 5 done by fans. The english version has a lot of edits done to it and the lauaguge is more "90's" then the Japanese. If you don't like season 3 and season 4 dubbed, I wouldn't watch the subbed because these two seasons are closer translated than the rest.

- bump -

I'm watching a anime called another.

But it's like corpse party especially with the opening.

I going to start chevalier d'eon.

I watched about 18 episodes of mirai nikki.

Can anyone recommend any other horror/gory anime?

- bump -

I'm watching a anime called another.

But it's like corpse party especially with the opening.

I going to start chevalier d'eon.

I watched about 18 episodes of mirai nikki.

Can anyone recommend any other horror/gory anime?

I love you *^*

Um...

Umineko no Naku Koro ni as well as Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni. Hellsing Ultimate? Shigurui? 

I have watched many through the years but these are what I'm watching now.  :chibiusa:

Sailor Moon Crystal

Sailor Moon original at my leisure

Digimon at my leisure

Pokémon at my leisure

Dragon Ball Z Kai, Dragon Ball GT, Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Gurren Lagann, Kenichi History's Mightiest Disciple, Naruto Shippuden, and Soul Eater although I plan to watch Sailor Moon for either the fourth or fifth time next week plus I also plan to get the first Viz Media Blu Ray for Sailor Moon for christmas.

I have watched Dragon Ball Z and maybe others of that series I can’t quite remember I have been told about Fairy Tail, but never watch it and I am also planning on getting the DVDs for Crystal Sailor Moon as well don’t know if they will be Blu-ray or not.

Dragon Ball Z Kai, Dragon Ball GT, Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, Gurren Lagann, Kenichi History's Mightiest Disciple, Naruto Shippuden, and Soul Eater although I plan to watch Sailor Moon for either the fourth or fifth time next week plus I also plan to get the first Viz Media Blu Ray for Sailor Moon for christmas.

All at once :o I usually just wat 1 and then finish it then start another unless it is still running then I have to wait :(

Right now I a watching

Sailor Moon Crystal

Sword Art Online

Fairy Tail

All at once :o I usually just wat 1 and then finish it then start another unless it is still running then I have to wait :(

Right now I a watching

Sailor Moon Crystal

Sword Art Online

Fairy Tail

No not all at once I usually watch two to three episodes of two to three of those shows per week before watching another one of those shows.

I have watched Dragon Ball Z and maybe others of that series I can’t quite remember I have been told about Fairy Tail, but never watch it and I am also planning on getting the DVDs for Crystal Sailor Moon as well don’t know if they will be Blu-ray or not.

I'm not referring to Sailor Moon Crystal i'm talking about the Viz Media English Dub that comes out on Blu Ray and DVD in November.

Started Kiddy grade...

I am through Kiddy Grade. 

And I onnly will tell you that it is a great anime. 

I also watched Kiddy girl and pure