Photo

a rp topic- the new senshi sign up here and role play!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 Sophia~

Sophia~

Fuyu Oceana- Sailor triton

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Cheerful

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

So I thought and have a go at making my own rp topic. This topic is the sign up and role play topic. I will tell you when you can post.

The story:
The Senshi all died after a battle which costed them there life's. none is there to protect the peaceful earth. But you have been choosen out of a group of five war riors to protect the earth from a new threat trying to disrupt peace on earth. You and the other warriors will fight against the evil because it is destiny. You will know your a senshi because you has memories of the moon kingdom.

The new evil are creatures that are ghosts with strong powerful magic that are mad at the way earth has treated them and are making innocent humans die and become monsters.
The villains are basically humans who are now death ghosts and they turn humans into demon youmas.
So if you want to sign up just tell me and I will put you on this list.
Only five people can join.

1. Imsophiaandiluvzoi as sailor triton
2. I katelyn as sailor chaos and strenght
3 light as sailor Europa and sun rider
4 Nebula-knight as galactia knight sol

Villans-
1: Sailor Sun as The first supervisor
2: Imsophiandiluvzoi as the second Supervisor

jt1jcl.jpg

#2 Kate

Kate

Comsic Moonie Power

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:24 PM

May i join. I would like to use both my people :D ( other person in my sailor chaos topic)
Sailor Chaos and Strength

tumblr_m675ffCAyu1qf3spqo1_500.png

#3 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

Sure! You can role play anytime but I won't be posting until more people join.

jt1jcl.jpg

#4 light

light

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 80 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 25 April 2013 - 01:11 AM

I wanna join! I want to use Sailor Europa and my male character : Sun Rider !!!
Posted Image

#5 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 25 April 2013 - 02:53 PM

Light you can now role play.
Instead of I starting it on a Monday I'm going to start with Sunday in the role play k?

jt1jcl.jpg

#6 Nebula-Knight

Nebula-Knight

Crisis Moonie Power

• Moderators
  • 420 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Balanced

Posted 25 April 2013 - 07:15 PM

I shall join this one as well. As none other than Galatca Knight Sol.

I only wish peace in the univrese, but humanity may never see to it.

Nebknightsig_zps6a03214a.pngRedblack_zps53f1d774.jpg
zerosab2_zps0228db59.gifvincenawesomeness_zps890c8f53.gif
3.jpg

#7 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 26 April 2013 - 05:52 AM

Okay! You can join.

jt1jcl.jpg

#8 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 27 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

- sailor triton-

Fuyu opened her eyes. Remembering the weird dream of the Moon kingdom and the sailor senshi death's. fuyu looked at her right hand and saw a locket. In the dream it told her this will help her to transform and to replace the past warriors. Fuyu stumbled out of her blue blanket while carrying the locket over to her desk and gently put the locket in the drawer. Fuyu looked at her Calander and noticed it was a Sunday in December. Fuyu changed in to her casual clothes and walked downstairs.

( the role play is going to be set in winter k)

jt1jcl.jpg

#9 Nebula-Knight

Nebula-Knight

Crisis Moonie Power

• Moderators
  • 420 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 28 April 2013 - 12:35 AM

Justin sat at the low table, legs crossed, as he looked silently at the cup of tea before him. "You are certain it is the same dream each time?" An aged man spoke at last. "Yes" Justin responded "It is always the same.... These.....ghost like beings are attacking.....and more keep coming." The man nods "If that is true then it must be a premonition." Justin sighed "But to what sensei Guan?" "Only time will be able to tell us young master Ved." Guan said as the stroked his beard. "You also said there are five others in this dream?" Justin Nods "Yes but I have no clue who they are." "Well for now young master, be wary of all that around you this premonition may come to terms sooner then you think." Guan responded. Justin got up and bowed to Guan "Of course sensei Guan." With that Justin turned and left the small housing shrine. "Well better get home" Justin thought to himself as he made his way down the stoned walkway on the hill and back to the residential areas.

3.jpg

#10 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

Fuyu walked downstairs with a big stretch and noticed her parents already left for work and saw her parents laid out Her breakfast and then smiled. As she sat down she grabbed the remote and turned on the radio nearby. Fuyu dug into her meal. It was a slice of toast with bacon and sausages and some cooked tomatoes. Fuyu dropped the knife and fork when she heard something on the raido." Today on the news a parent of two children have been attacked by supernatural forces, police are still investigating this tragic case and if you know anything about this case please tell someone". ' it's happened again..' Thought Fuyu. Fuyu sighed and picked up her plate and she put the plate in the sink and quickly scrubbed the plate. Fuyu decided it be best to to the arena to check up on her parents. Fuyu suddenly heard a voice in her head telling her to take the locket. ' take the locket!' Shouted he mysterious voice in her head. " why.. Who are you.. I.. What's going on" whispered fuyu. ' you need to take the locket'. Fuyu gave up and walked upstairs and grabbed her locket and put it on a warm coat and got a carrier bag from under the cupboard and put her swimming equipment in the bag that was in the clean laundry pile and walked to the arena.

jt1jcl.jpg

#11 Kate

Kate

Comsic Moonie Power

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

Nakashima woke up. She saw her 6 year old brother and her fluffy white dog laying on her bed.'Probaly a bad dream,' Nakashima thought. Aoi opened his eyes. "Morning," Aoi said."Morning." Nakashima replied. "Did you have a bad dream?" Aoi asked. "It's the same dream this week. I wonder why." Nakashima said. "Don't worry it will go away." said Aoi. "Ahhhh! it's so cold," Aoi said. Nakashima pushed Aoi off the bed with her foot while stretching. "You meanie. Its really cold" Aoi said. Aoi walked out of the room. Nakashima changed and went downstairs. She ate breakfast. "Aoi, where is Hibari?" Nakashima asked. "Training Lelouch in the mountains," Aoi replied. 'Well what a random time,' Nakashima thought. Nakashima turned on the TV. The TV started talking about natural forces. "Aoi, wanna go to the pet place and help the animals?" Nakashima asked. "Yes of course," Aoi ran downstairs with Brody the white fluffly dog running next to them him.

tumblr_m675ffCAyu1qf3spqo1_500.png

#12 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:59 AM

Fuyu walked down the street which was covered with ice. 'Winter my favourite time of year' thought Fuyu. Fuyu heard a scream from a near by garage shop. Fuyu ran to the shop and there beneath her cold blue eyes was a dead man with some sort of demon creature coming out. Fuyu put on a brave face but inside fuyu was scared. The demon creature looked at her with them horrible red eyes filled with nastiness and evil. The creature jumped towards fuyu but fuyu dodged the attack.

jt1jcl.jpg

#13 Nebula-Knight

Nebula-Knight

Crisis Moonie Power

• Moderators
  • 420 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 06 May 2013 - 10:04 PM

"That cant be good." Justin thought to himself and he made his way towards the scream, dashing through back alleys. After making his way through them all he made it to where the scream came from and saw the Demon and Fuyu. "What the heck is that?" Justin said as he looked at the demon.

3.jpg

#14 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:42 AM

Fuyu turned around and saw a boy say " What the heck is that? ". " I dont know and secondly who are you!? " Fuyu replied trying to be strong.
" I be right back! " Fuyu shouted and ran outside and looked at her locket and started to remember more of her past as living on Triton and Queen Alanta and her two sisters Misao and Akayo. " Trition power make up! " She shouted and was transformed into her sailor Outfit. " Triton water Shards attack! " The attack damaged the creature but didnt defeat it.

jt1jcl.jpg

#15 Nebula-Knight

Nebula-Knight

Crisis Moonie Power

• Moderators
  • 420 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:29 PM

Justin Turned to the girl as she ran outside "Hey wait minute." Justin shouted as she transformed "And here I thought I was only one who could transform." Justin said. "Well I guess I should help." Justin Pulled out his dagger and put the bottom of the hilt on his left palm. "Powers of the 5! LEND ME YOUR AID!" A white light flashed quickly and once it ended Galatca Knight Sol stood there "Alright. Lets take down this creature before he causes more damage." He said. "Sol Flare!" The saber became ablaze and he swung it horizontally at the creature sending a wave of fire at it.

3.jpg

#16 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 01:43 PM

Sailor Triton stood in amazement as she saw the boy transform. Sailor Triton shook her head and pepared for her strongest attack. Sailor Triton focused her magical power and a creature made up of ice attacks the strange Demon monster which defeats it. The Demon monster vanished into thin air and Sailor Triton collasped to her feet. ` that took alot out of me ` fuyu said to herself in her mind. Sailor Triton looked over to the boy who did a powerful attack before her Ice Serpvant attack. " If I tell you who I am can you tell me who you are? I am one of the new Sailor Senshi and my Name is Sailor triton and I am from the Moon Triton and I am a senshi of Water and Ice, but I am not telling you who I am before I transform".

jt1jcl.jpg

#17 Nebula-Knight

Nebula-Knight

Crisis Moonie Power

• Moderators
  • 420 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:19 PM

"I'm Galatca Knight Sol." He said. "Nothing fancy beyond that for me." He turned to Triton. "Are you going to be ok?" He asked as when saw her exhausted. "It seems like you are not used to this kind of thing."

3.jpg

#18 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 03:36 PM

Sailor Triton stared at the ground. " I just dont know anymore I guess this actually my first fight, I been having werid dreams lately". Sailor Triton stood up and smiled. " I need to go before my parents noticed I gone missing.. its nice meeting you Galactia Knight Sol ".
Sailor Triton ran out of the Garage and changed back to her normal Self Fuyu.
Fuyu looked at her watch and noticed it was 7:00 pm. Fuyu ran to her house and noticed her parents are in. `I am going to need a good explanation for this `. Fuyu walked inside with her house keys that she carries around and unlocked the door and noticed her mum cleaning up. Fuyus mum turned around and saw Fuyu. " Why are you late coming home? Do you want some dinner? " Asked Fuyus mother Concerend. Fuyu fiddle with a piece of strand from her hair and replied " I was with a friend.. No I am not hungry I just need rest now " Fuyu ran as fast as she could upstairs and entered her room that has a balacony with a Lounger and a little Glass table with a pot of Tulips. Fuyu Collasped on to her bed and realizing that she needs to be stronger. Fuyu knew that it was early but she needed sleep and closed her eyes and had another dream of her past this time is was about her Mother Queen Alanta.

jt1jcl.jpg

#19 Nebula-Knight

Nebula-Knight

Crisis Moonie Power

• Moderators
  • 420 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 07 May 2013 - 08:47 PM

Galatca Knight Sol shrugged as Triton left, soon he heard police sirens. "Well front doors out." Sol thought as he turned back to his normal self. Justin looked around and found a back door and left out that sneaking out through some alleys. "Well that was an ordeal. Best head home." Justin made his way back home and opened the front door. "Where the hell were you?!" Mazen said as soon as Justin walked in the front door. "It doesn't concern you." Justin said. "IT NEVER DOES WITH YOU! Ever since mom and dad died you have become a damn pain." Mazen stated. "So? You are always trying to be dad, You are not HIM! You never can be him, so stop trying to take his place." Justin snapped back. An all out verbal fight broke out between the two. This had become a common thing between the for Justin and his brother since their parents deaths.

3.jpg

#20 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Current mood: Tired

Posted 07 May 2013 - 11:01 PM

Kumiko walked into the garage shop and saw her dead monster. "Well that was astrange development. I obviously need to come up with a new plan of action. I wonder what Ryuhei will say about this..." As Kumiko walked away the monster disappeared.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users