• Administrators
  • 1,901 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Roflmao

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:41 PM

Your fav witches 5?

Posted Image
Eudgial: The First Witch

Eudgial was the first of the Witches 5 to be given the daemon eggs after Kaorinite died in battle. She was put in charge of Doctor Tomoe's newest Daemons the ones that first appeared in a briefcase. Armed with her white jeep and nifty gun Eudgial was one of the coolest Witches. Her gun would shoot the heart crystal out of her chosen victim and Eudgial would then collect it. Should something go awry, and it almost always did, she would release the heart snatcher and high tail it out of there. Her missions like her predescessors always failed. She was killed by the second witch Mimet who wanted to take Eudgial's place and put acid snails on her brakes. Eudgial drove off of a cliff and into oblivion.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Mimet: The Second Witch

With the death of Eudgial, Mimet took over the heart crystal mission. The ditziest and in my opiniong the most annoying of the Witches 5 Mimet always had her head in the clouds. She tried hard though to succeed in her missions often choosing her targets from television, music or film stars who had in some way offended or broken her heart. Doctor Tomoe put Mimet in charge of his newest snatchers. These swallowed the heart crystals instead of just taking them. Mimet met her end when she used a machine to increase her power by placing herself inside it. The third witch Tellu who had had enough of Mimet pulled the plug trapping Mimet inside.
were returned to their owners.

Posted Image
Tellu: The Third Witch

Tellu succeeded Mimet in the heart crystal mission. Her specialty being plants, Tellu created a heartsnatcher plant. Disguising herself as a florist Tellu sold her plants to unsuspecting people for a dime. She sold them quickly even selling one to Trista*Sailor Pluto* and Hotaru Doctor Tomoe's daughter. When the flowers bloomed they released a dark energy beam that sucked the heart crystals from the people. Trista was saved by her staff and Hotaru had given the plant to Rini. Trista recognized the plant and destroyed it before it could harm them. Inside Tellu's store many people were browseing and she decided the time had come. Ripping off her disguise she released her master plant a giant heart crystal stealing monster that quickly took the crystals of Tellu's patrons. Luckily Sailor Moon, Sailor Mini Moon and Sailor Pluto had just arrived and put a stop to Tellu's snatching. Her creation turned on her and Tellu was destroyed by her own plant.

Posted Image
Viluy: The Fourth Witch

Tellu's death made Viluy the next heart snatching agent. Viluy's plan was to hold the national exams for college entrance at Mugen where is would surely attract the brightest stduents. And therefore the students with the purest hearts. Having tied with Ami for first place Viluy could be at Mugen without attracting any unwanted attention. Dressed in a Mugen High uniform she met Ami and showed her around the school while the rest os the Sailor bunch wondered about on their own. Irritated with Ami's good girl attitude Viluy left her and returned to where Doctor Tomoe and Kaori waited. Tearing off her disguise she declared that unlike Kaori she wouldn't fail and that her bracelet was the ultimate weapon. She left them behind and activated the master computer at Mugen. Instantly hundreds of college hopefuls lost their pure hearts as the stunned Sailors watched. Below the school Amara and Michelle had stumbled across the Messiah of Silence as she slept and were preparing to destroy her. Ami finding them leapt in their way and refused to let them hurt Hotaru. Viluy arrived and informed them that that area was offlimits to non Mugen students. She then blasted Amara and Michelle with her bracelet and Ami transformed. Sailor Mercury along with the other Sailors destroyed Viluy and the heart crystals

Posted Image

Cyprine and Ptilol: The Fifth Witch

Belive it or not these twins are one person. Cyprine is the fifth member of the Witches 5 and Ptilol is other half so to speak. I actually don't know a lot about these two. Here's what I know. Cyprine is the last of the Witches 5 her sisters either destroyed in battle or killed of by each other's greed. She tells Doctor Tomoe not to fear that she is the best of the bunch and she will not fail. Under her spell students begin to make their way to Mugen. There the students pure hearts are taken. The Sailors having come to investigate the strange going on's are trapped by Cyprine in a bubble. Cyprine transports them to an office where she awaits them. The battle that ensues is long and vigorus. During the battle Cyprine splits into twins. Cyprine and Ptilol. With the words "One is two and two is one" They launch themselves at the Sailors. Together they proceed to launch Jupitor's own attacks back at her and attack while always standing shoulder to shoulder. During the fight the Sailors notice how Cyprine and Ptilol never separate from each other. Deciding this is their weakness the Sailors attack at differnt intervals and soon Cyprine and Ptilol are separated from each other. Mars and Jupitor lure them into attacking them separately and as they turn their attacks to follow Mars and Jupitor they are shocked when their targets leap out of the way and they hit each other killing themselves. So ends the Witches 5.

Posted Image

#2 Zero

Zero

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,901 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:43 PM

I have to say mine are Mimet, then Cyprine and Ptilol

Posted Image

#3 Kate

Kate

Comsic Moonie Power

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Sporty

Posted 06 April 2013 - 06:11 PM

Eudgil and Mimet. I don't remeber Yello.

tumblr_m675ffCAyu1qf3spqo1_500.png

#4 Zero

Zero

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,901 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:06 AM

Eudgil and Mimet. I don't remeber Yello.

Yello?

Posted Image

#5 Kate

Kate

Comsic Moonie Power

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:07 AM

I meant Tellu sorry the color made my eyes gt dyslexic

#6 Sophia~

Sophia~

Fuyu Oceana- Sailor triton

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Cheerful

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:28 AM

Lol! Yello lmao but my fav is tellu. Because tellu is awesome because I said so.

jt1jcl.jpg

#7 Zero

Zero

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,901 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 07 April 2013 - 11:25 AM

Yeah I should change colour

Edit: Colour and font

Posted Image

#8 light

light

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 80 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:35 AM

mimet and tellu
Posted Image

#9 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,678 posts

Current mood: Alienated

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:39 PM

Cyprine and Ptilol and Eudgial. I like twins, especially when they're evil, and Eudgial wasn't that bad of a witch.

#10 Zero

Zero

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 1,901 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

You know Eudgial was a really good witch, idk she was the best witch from all of them

Posted Image

#11 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:17 PM

You know Eudgial was a really good witch, idk she was the best witch from all of them

I like the red hair she reminds me of Ariana Grande.

jt1jcl.jpg

#12 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,678 posts

Current mood: Alienated

Posted 06 July 2013 - 04:34 PM

I like the twins the best because twins are awesome.

#13 Kate

Kate

Comsic Moonie Power

• Members
  • 326 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:11 PM

I like the red hair she reminds me of Ariana Grande.

it would

#14 Sophia~

Sophia~

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 16 July 2013 - 01:13 PM

it would

Kidding?