Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
LittleFrog

Taobao.com (Chinese Knock off Ebay)

http://s.taobao.com/search?source=haiwaigou&haiwaifrom=1&q=Sailor+Moon&initiative_id=staobaoz_20130319

Ok people if you want to know what this site has up for grabs it's basically a chinese ebay full of knock offs, back of the truck deals and rejected prototypes as well as "test pancakes"

Translating the site is easy.

If you're using google chrome then it should ask if you want it translated.

If you're not using google chrome just paste the link into google translator and browse to your hearts content.

There's a few resin figurines, cosplay items, manga, plushies and all that good stuff that is awesome.

I know people who have used this site in the past to get some idea of what new MLP merch is coming out soon so I guess we can do the same for sailor moon?

Don't forget to do the translations.

Happy shopping

http://s.taobao.com/...aobaoz_20130319

Ok people if you want to know what this site has up for grabs it's basically a chinese ebay full of knock offs, back of the truck deals and rejected prototypes as well as "test pancakes"

Translating the site is easy.

If you're using google chrome then it should ask if you want it translated.

If you're not using google chrome just paste the link into google translator and browse to your hearts content.

There's a few resin figurines, cosplay items, manga, plushies and all that good stuff that is awesome.

I know people who have used this site in the past to get some idea of what new MLP merch is coming out soon so I guess we can do the same for sailor moon?

Don't forget to do the translations.

Happy shopping

Im not really planning to buy of a knock off site but they do have pretty good products and I laughed when you said Google Chrome o.0

btw thanks for posting this, people might benefit from this

I buy lots of things from taobao mainly clothes, and some Lolita and hime gyaru stuff. Some of the stuff on taobao is used brand name stuff too. I would suggest using Taobaonow.com as your buyer agent I just dealt with them for my taobao clothing haul and they were so nice and I got my box it was packaged so neatly, and there communication is pretty good too.

Im not really planning to buy of a knock off site but they do have pretty good products and I laughed when you said Google Chrome o.0

btw thanks for posting this, people might benefit from this

Chrome is the only thing that hasn't decided to go all derp on me >.<

Chrome is the only thing that hasn't decided to go all derp on me >.

LOL for me Firefox all the way :D also there are plugins that translate

but yeah

LOL for me Firefox all the way :D also there are plugins that translate

but yeah

I used to use firefox but then it started spazzing on me like crazy

I used to use firefox but then it started spazzing on me like crazy

:)

I buy lots of things from taobao mainly clothes, and some Lolita and hime gyaru stuff. Some of the stuff on taobao is used brand name stuff too. I would suggest using Taobaonow.com as your buyer agent I just dealt with them for my taobao clothing haul and they were so nice and I got my box it was packaged so neatly, and there communication is pretty good too.

Whats the difference? are they buy the same people?

Some stuff is fake like 90% is fake or a factory reject, but Some stuff is second had stuff. If you find stuff you like have your taobao service ask if it is real or not. Honestly if it's really cheap it's probably not great quality.

Lol It's a hit or miss with Taobao I am not going to lie. I usually only shop at places other people I know have bought from just so I don't get screwed. When I first started buying I just bought what ever and it didn't turn out the best.