Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nebula-Knight

Rp-Star Light Legends-Daily Life Fourm

sailor triton noticed another girl shout " Rock chaos!" Which damaged the cloaked figure. " For your informantion I'm am sailor triton and this is sailor Europa with me " sailor triton snapped. Sailor triton added " I'm a sailor solider of the sea and ice who's moon is Triton and can you please tell me what the heck is this monster and who are you?". Sailor triton looked at the other girl." You seem to be a sailor solider as well".

Sailor Chaos heard the girl introduced herself. "I'm Sailor Chaos. A sailor soldier who brings chaos," Sailor Chaos said in a light voice. "It's nice to meet you."

The cloaked figure is struck by the storm of rocks. As it is crushed is slowly begins to fade away into nothing and a ghostly whisper can be heard "Mors extrema." The figure then vanished along with the shuriken and sword. "Well...... I guess that's done." Sol said as he shrugged. "Now then. To answer your questions." He turned to face triton. "I have no idea what that thing was. Though I'm sure it has something to do with Lurden corporation. Next, I am Galacta Knight Sol, soldier to the galaxies." Sol looked at Sailor Triton and Europa. "You two.... seem familiar."

" Oh come on! I didn't get to attack! Hmph! " Sailor Europa complained . " Oh! Sorry... Nice to meet you Galacta Knight Sol and Sailor Chaos ... " Sailor Europa smiled . " You say that me and Sailor Triton look familiar ... maybe you have mistaken us for someone else . " Sailor Europa said .

" Yes because I never seen you before" added Sailor triton. " I'm going now because I am finshes here". Sailor triton disappeared out of the docks and transformed back to normal. Fuyu texted youko saying that she be going home.

Fuyu walked on the sand that is near her house and felt the warmth and safety of the beach. Fuyu took off her socks and shoes and let her feet relax in the ocean. " I wonder who that galactica sol knight person is? And I hope my cousin isn't evil " fuyu whispered as the water helped her relax.

" I'll be leaving too... Good Bye . " Sailor Europa said her fairwell . Sailor Europa dissapeared and transformed back to her normal form and went back home before her father could notice that she was gone. She took a swim in the beach near her house to relax a bit.

Galacta Knight Sol shrugged. "Well I guess I better go." He said, he then turned to Chaos as he walked past here "Thanks for helping." Sol then disappeared into the night. He then Transformed back to his normal self and headed home as 2 police cars went past him with sirens blaring. "Looks like that fight got someone's attention."

" Enough for me I should go inside to see if my parents are back from work" fuyu said realising she was talking to herself and shook her head. Fuyu walked inside her house and saw her mum cleaning up. " I'm back! Sorry if I'm late " fuyu said and her mum looked up." Fuyu you are awalys disappearing! Honestly are you hiding something?" Fuyu mum said sternly. " No mum I'm not hiding anything so just leave me alone please!" Fuyu rushed up to her room and changed into her pjs that were neatly folded up on her bed and hanged up what she was previously wearing and got into her blue coloured bed and thought of what happened today but slowly drifted to sleep.

( in the role play is it the weekend or the school tommrow?

Sailor chaos watched them leave. Sailor chaos transform back to her normal self. Nakashima noticed that it was past 9:00. Nakashima ran home. "I'm sorry I cam home late," Nakshima said as she bowed down. "It's ok," Hibari said. Nakashima stomach growled really loud. "Urm I didn't get to eat cause we went to a haunted house," Nakashima said as an excuse. Nakashima made herself a sandwich and ate it. She went upstairs and layer on her bed and started thinking about those sailor scouts. Who are they? Are they ally? Nakashima thought. Nakashima slowly drifted to sleep.

Youko's father finished with his work and noticed Youko swimming . " Youko , don't you want to come in ... The water is cold . " Her father told her . " Ummm...kay ... I'm going in :) " Youko replied . Youko went inside her house and her father made dinner , After dinner she took a bath . She weared her pajamas and went to bed . " Tommorow is another day... " Youko said to herself .

( same question like sophia .... in the role play is it weekend or the school tommrow? )

Justin flopped on to his bed after sneaking into his room without waking ether Alouette or Mazen. "I wonder...." Justin thought to himself as he stared up at the ceiling. He then fell asleep.

----------------

((In RP yes there is school next day, which will be Tuesday))

Fuyu opened her blue eyes as she literally jumped up out of bed and walked to the window and opened the curtains as she felt the light through the room. Fuyu walked downstairs still in her pjs to make her self some toast and fuyu saw a note from her parents saying that there gone to work for some overtime and may not be back after school. Fuyu sighed and mumbled to her self that it happens nearly every week. As she finished making toast she quickly ate the toast and ran upstairs to change into her school uniform and brushed her hair and gathered her books pens,equipment,spare house keys and of course her locket and walked outside and locked the front door and walked to another day of school.

Justin woke up and turned to look at the his clock. "Aw crap! Gonna be late." Justin quickly got changed into his school uniform and rushed out the front door.

Nakashima felt a lick on her face. Nakashima opened her eyes and saw a white dog with ears hat stick out. It was her dog. "Uri," Nakashima said. Uri jumped off the bed and walked torwards someone. Nakashima saw a close friend of hers. "Lelouch!" Nakashima exclaimed. Lelouch had a sad history. His parents died in a fire and his twin brother is missing. "Are you feeling better?" Nakashima asked. "Yes. I hate being sick. You get a days off from school but you feel crappy," Lelouch said. "Well I'll be downstairs while you get ready for school." Lelouch walked out. Nakashima changed into school uniform. Nakashima walked downstairs and ate breakfast with Hibari and Lelouch. While they were eating Hibari asked some few questions like how's martial arts and stuff and Lelouch answers and tells them about stuff. Lelouch is really good at martial arts. He takes akido, kendo, taekwondo, khung fu, karate, and he is about to be taught jijjustu by Hibari. Anyways they talked also talked about Nakashima's little 6 year old brother. When they finished eating Nakashima and Lelouch walked

-------------

(made Lelouch one of my Oc his information in meh sailor chaos topic. )

Youko's father knocked on her bedroom door and woke her up " Youko you gotta wake up now , you still have school "

" Okay , I'll be down stairs in a minute... " Youko replied . Youko took a bath and prepared the things she needed for school . She brought her school books , her notebooks , her phone and her locket . She went down stairs and ate her breakfast which was scrambled eggs and sausages . " Yum! Thanks dad. " Youko cheered . " Your Welcome . " Her dad replied . After eating her breakfast her father handed her lunch and Youko said goodbye to her father and walked off to school . She looked around the street and looked for Fuyu .

Fuyu saw youko walking down looking around for her and ran over to her. " Hey youko! How are you " fuyu said camly. Fuyu thought about what happened last night. " youko my parents are getting suspicious about me disappearing and returning late because I'm a scout and they don't know. My parents do know that I am hiding something so what should I do? This is so hard to this secret" fuyu said.

" okay.. We should get going" fuyu said running o to school.l

Justin made it to the school gate breathing heavily as if he just ran a 5k marathon. He then looked at his watch, only to curse him self out. "For the love of. He did it again!" Justin said as he realized that, once again, his brother set his clock ahead to make Justin think he was going to be late. "I'm getting tired of him doing this" He said as he sighed, then made his way into the school and headed for the cafeteria to get something to eat.

Fuyu arrived with youko at the classroom. " it looks like we are on time" said fuyu straighting her school uniform and walking into the backseat of the classroom.