Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nebula-Knight

Rp-Star Light Legends-Daily Life Fourm

I watched as Justin walked of and I felt some kind of engery from that boy. "Hey fuyu did you feel some engery coming from that boy ?" Asked youko. I shook my head. I grabbed youko by the arm for the next lesson.

Classes come to an end. Students leave their classes chatting up about their weekends, a conversation can be over heard. "You hear about those dock warehouses on the news?" "Nah, what's going on?" "Well apparently they say shipments just keep disappearing overnight without any traces." "Really?...W-What if its ghost?" "Oh come on yeah right. Its got to be thieves with like loading forks or something." "But you said they disappear without traces!" "Well....uh...." "Lets just avoid the Docks warehouse." "Yeah I heard that a new company has been shipping there a lot an when they started that's when the disappearances kept happening."

Justin walks by as he hears this and thinks to himself "Sounds like something worth checking out tonight."

Youko hears the conversations of the students too , she's very very curious right now and she wants answers to everything she's thinking of . First is the strange force that she's feeling when she gets near Justin and the docks warehouse . " Hey Fuyu did you here what the others are talking about , do you think its something BIG ? " Youko questioned

(( I'd like to inform you that I will be online anytime already , I won't be offlne every Wednesday and Friday anymore , THANK YOU! ))

Nakashima walked out of school. She hears the people talking. Nakashima wondered if she should go. She thought for a little. Nakashima ran home. Nakashima doesn't tell Hibari where she is going. She decides to go at night.

(Hibari is a guy who takes care of Nakashima. I will edit background soon)

Fuyu thought about the docks and looked up." Well actually I heard ghost stories about the docks because my parents swimming arena is near there" fuyu said. Fuyu face brightened up and had a idea. " hey youko how about we check out the docks tonight and I see what my parents know about it and I text you when I'm ready to meet up okay? Bye " fuyu waved and disappeared before youko could say anything.

Fuyu finally reached into her house and opened the front door and noticed her mother making dinner tonight. " good afternoon mum" I said while walkin upstairs and mum anwsered " dinners ready in 25 mintutes Fuyu!". " okay mum!" Shouted back fuyu.

Fuyu went into her own room and changed into her normal attire which was black shorts with white socks and black shiny pumps with a top that has black and white stripes and tied up her hair in a high ponytail with one sliver haired streak straightened down on the right.

Fuyu looked at her appearance and was satisfied an got a side bag to put her mobile and chewing gums and flashlight. Fuyu walked downstairs to eat dinner. " mum you know the docks? What do you know about it?" Her mother turned around and laughed " why do you need to know that Fuyu? ". Fuyu hesitated for a moment. " umm I don't know". Fuyu mother sighed. " it's a abandonded dock and your cousin tamaki is running the company" .

Youko went home , she was waiting for the text of Fuyu then she talked to her father . " Dad , did you hear what happened in the news " Youko told her father , " What about the news? " her father replied , " Ya know , the docks ... " Youko said " I heard about it , but I have no any idea about it . " " Ohhh... okay... " . Youko then texted Fuyu and in the text it said ... Fuyu , are you prepared for the docks ? Youko prepared and weared her casual outfit , she wore a light blue long sleeved shirt and a white skirt and she tied her hair into a ponytail .

Fuyu finished her dinner and got a text from Youko. Fuyu read it and walked down to the docks an texted youko " I'm already down at the docks outside its really cold and windy ". Fuyu sent that text to Youko. Fuyu put her arms around her self. " I should of wore something warmer its freezing even though I'm a scout of ocean and ice " fuyu thought. Fuyu saw a dark figure run further into the docks and was about to run but stopped. Could it just be my imagition or not? I hope this place isn't dangerous.

" Nakashima are you hungry?" asked HIbari. "No," Nakashima answered. "Why not?" Hibari asked. "I'm going to my friends house and eating there. Is that fine?" "Don't come home late." Hibari said. Nakashima changed into long pants with a long jacket and scarf. She wanted to wear her usual clothes but it's to cold. Nakashima walked downstairs. She put on her black boots and said bye to Hibari. Nakashima walked to the docks.

Galacta Knight Sol made his way through the warehouses. Things seemed normal enough, but then he found a wooden shipping crate with a company’s name painted on the side. "Hmmm.... this is the company that keeps losing shipments....Lurden Corporation." he thought to himself "Worth checking this one out." Sol began to open the crate. Once He fully opened it, he saw inside, what appeared to be a black cloak, a large 4 point shuriken, and a large sword. "What the hell?! What is going on here?" this ran through Sol's mind. Suddenly the objects began to move and come to life. A pair of red eyes glowed under the cloak. The cloak figure just stood there. "What kind of insanity is this?!" Sol shouted. Suddenly the figured swiped widely with the shuriken. "Whoa!" Sol said has he rolled out of the way just dodging the blade by inches. The shuriken strikes a hollow metal shipping crate making a loud metal on metal bang that echoes through the silent night "Ok you want a fight? Well you found one!" Sol said as he stood ready to fight this strange and unknown figure.

Youko received Fuyu's text and immedietly went to the docks , Her father was busy with work , their house was near a beach and her father worked as a diving and surfing guide , so her father didn't recognize Youko going out.

Later at the docks....

Fuyu walked around and searched for Fuyu , she saw Fuyu and quickly approached her . " Fuyu! There you are! " Youko cheered " Kind of gloomy here... Dont you think? "

Fuyu noticed youko arrive." Good thing I brought two flash lights then" fuyu said. Fuyu gave youko a flashlight."shall we go in?" Asked fuyu.

Fuyu walked into the creepy place. " So I asked my parents what they know about this place and they said my cousin Tamaki is one of the owners " fuyu said pointlessly. Fuyu switched on her flashlight and looked around. Fuyu saw lots of boxes and equipment. Fuyu bent down and read the box " lurden coperations, what a nice name " fuyu said sarcastically.

Nakashima walked and entered the place at a diffrent entrance. She looked around at the creepy place. She kept on walking. Nakashima started feeling some weird force. "This feeling," Nakashima said. Nakashima kept looking around.

" Really your cousin , woah ... " Youko said . Youko heard the battling of Galacta Knight Sol and was curious to find out what the noise was about. " Fuyu you here that? I'm scared ... what could that be? "

Galacta Knight Sol had begun his battle with the strange entity. As he fought the being just continue to dodge his attacks flawlessly, but any attack the cloaked figure threw at Sol, he was able to dodge thanks to his own speed and skill, but he knew he couldn't dodge forever. "This thing just wont back down. " Sol thought to himself. "Didn't want to have to use this but" he continued to think. The energy saber on his right hand became a blaze with a fire that lite up the darkness around him making anyone close by in the warehouse easily see it.

"Lets see how you like a little heat! SOL FLARE!" Sol shouted has he brought the blade down in a arc aimed right at the dark figure he fought. A burst of flames shoot from the following arc path of his blade sending it hurtling towards the figure, lighting the whole warehouse up only for a few moments. "Alright. That should do it." Sol said as he smirked. As the flames cleared the cloak figure became visible showing little to no signs of damage.

"What?! This is a crazy joke!" Suddenly the cloaked figured rushed at Sol smashing him in the with the broad front of the large shuriken sending Sol rolling back several feet. Sol recovered quickly "This is bad... I cant seem to hurt this thing. Looks like I might have to flee this time around" Sol thought to himself.

----------------------------

What the cloaked figure looks like

ShadowStalker_zpseef1f524.png

Nakashima kept walking around. She heard some fighting noises. She kept walking to find out what it could be. The fight noise got louder and louder to Nakashima. Nakashima saw a guy in black fighting. Nakashima hid behind s column. She didn't know if she could help cause she might get in the way.

Youko heard the fighting getting louder , she ran towards where the sound was leaving Fuyu behind and saw the black figure and Galacta Knight Sol , she hid behind some of the crates and called Fuyu . " Fuyu... do you think we have to transform? We need to help! " Youko told Fuyu .

Fuyu saw what was going on. " yes we should" fuyu got out her transformantion locket which was a sky blue with her plant symbol on it. " Triton power up!" Fuyu transformed into Sailor triton.

"Maybe i should," Nakashima said quietly. "Sailor Chaos transform!" Nakashima shouted. She transformed. Sailor Chaos walked out from behind the column.

" Europa crystal power make up! " Youko transformed into Sailor Europa! " Guardian of the sea and beauty , the pretty sailor suited soldier SAILOR EUROPA! I shall punish you with my waves! "

Fuyu stood forward. " I'm sailor triton and the ocean waves will wash evil away and that means you!" Said fuyu." Triton ocean shards attack!" Hundreds of shards made up of water attacked the mysterious creature.

The cloaked figured is thrown off by tritons attack. Sol watched the sudden attack rather confused by the attack "Huh? Who did that?" Sol turned to see the two girl's "Who the heck are you two?" As Sol said this the cloaked figured got back up and seemed to glare are Triton. "Forget my question for now. First this... thing needs to be dealt with." Sol then turned back to the cloaked figure and readied himself to continue the fight.

"Hmm I see some people introduced themselves," Sailor Chaos said to herself. "Rock chaos," Sailor Chaos shouted. A storm of rocks attack the creature.