Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Nebula-Knight

Rp-Star Light Legends-Daily Life Fourm

I'm confused. Can I roleplay here already? :)

To be honest I'm confused too but you gotta ask Nebula cuz he is the boss here :)

You can start the RP at anytime you want just dont expect alot to happen yet.

I don't understand, so you just make your own thread and start RolePaying??????????? Sorry I can be dumb sometimes

THis fourm is for RP Star light Legend. are are 3 fourms for it.

1 for the heroes to use in which villians cant use any info on that one in RP.

another for the villains in which the heroes cant use any info on that one in RP.

And then this one which is just public daily things that happen that help further the plot alot easier(IE News,Daily life stuff, Epiloges,Paraloges,Prologes) this fourm also doubles as the battle fourm.

Incase no one knows my character yet , its Sailor Europa ... Here is her Character Profile: http://forum.clubsailormoon.com/topic/231-sailor-europa-the-guardian-of-beauty-and-the-sea/

Okay I'm going to start :)....

-----------

Youko was walking to school , she was tired of waking up early everyday but she had to do her best in school unless she wants her dad to flip out.

Maybe it was because it was a dark cloudy day and Monday, Could have been that game of Civilization 5 from last night where it seemed all the Opponents were out for his blood, perhaps it was the fight he and his brother, Mazen, Had. But today Justin felt like not going to classes today. He sighed "Ugh... rather stay home today and practice my acoustic guitar."

Youko arrived at school , same old stuff to do everyday . She was sick of it . Everything felt so gloomy today , she sat on her place and waited for the teacher to arrive . " No one to talk to.... ugh... -_- " Youko mourned .

Fuyu twirled a piece of her sliver streaked hair around one delicate finger as she walked to school,instead of going to school she wanted to relax near the sea at her beachside house. Fuyu looked up at the miserable grey stormy clouds before going inside the classroom.

( fuyu is triton real name )

Nakashima walked to school. She was humming a song her brother sang to her. The song was very calming and haunting. Nakashima stopped walking. She was remembering her brothers death. Then, she remembered that she had to go to school. She walked some more and stopped cause she was tired. Nakashima really really really really hated exercising. She had to walk to school cause her parents got in a huge fight so she just left the house. She continued walking to school.

As Justin finally makes it to the school a voice he knows all to well yells "VED! I have unfinished business with you!" Justin turned to face the direction the voice came from and sure enough it was Drakus Luzen. Drakus stood there with a enraged look on his face "I'm going to beat you to a pulp." He threatened. Justin just shook his head "Ugh.... Come on. This early?" he responded. "Shut up!" Drakus yelled as he rushed at Justin and attempted to punch him. Justin quickly does a side-stepping dodge "Come on Drakus back off. I'm in no mood for this crap." Justin said. "Too bad." Drakus shot back. "You made me look like a dumbass the other day!" Drakus followed up with another punch making contact this time. "....Alright.. fine.. " Justin said as he rubbed the hit area. "I'll kick your ass again then." Soon several students surround the two and watch the fight unfold.

Youko heard the noise of the fight outside her classroom so she was curious to find out what the noise was. As soon as she saw the fight , Youko wanted to stop it because Youko's a peace maker and she hates it when others fight with no extremely good reason.

" Hey ! You guys stop! This a school not a rough house! " Youko exclaimed at the two .

As fuyu walked inside the corridor she heard several shouts. She ran to see what's going on. Fuyu put a hand to her mouth when she saw the fight and heard youko shout " Hey! You guys stop this is not rough house ". Fuyu nodded and pushes the other people to get a better look at the fight.

Youko sees Fuyu and quickly wanted to approach her. " Fuyu-chan! " Youko called and grabbed Fuyu's arm . " Could you help me put a stop to this fight? " Youko said to Fuyu .

( youko is friends with fuyu )

As fuyu turned around she heard Youko call her name. " Fuyu-chan!". "Can you help me stop this fight?". Fuyu bite her lip and nodded with a smile which was different then her normal stern face. "Sure I help you Fuyu-chan!".

" Okay... Well... Hmmm... Let me think , we should prevent the two from fighting , so we should interfere with their fight and pull them away from each other? What do you think? ;) " Youko thought .

Nakashima walked up to the school gates. She walked to the middle school that was next to the highschool and stop cause she heard a fight going on. She turned around and saw them fighting. "Why must people fight?," Nakashima said quietly to herself. She stared at the fight.

Fuyu thought for a moment. " I think we should just pull them both apart. Fuyu grabbed the mean boy backwards.

"Let me the hell go!" Drakus yelled as he tried to trash free. "I've got an ass to kick!" Justin backed away sighing as Drakus was pulled back away from him "Ugh. Thanks." Justin said towards Fuyu. As he rubbed the last hit Drakus got on him. Finally a teacher arrives and takes Drakus to the principals office, lucky for Justin that most of the students put a word in for him. Justin Turns to Fuyu "Thanks for getting him off me. He's still ticked about the Kendo match he challenged me to the other day...... I don't think we have met.....I'm Justin Ved... and you two are?" He looks at both Fuyu and Youko.

-----------

((What Drakus looks like))

Drakus_zpsb340cf84.png

Fuyu watched as the boy got took away. Fuyu turned back around and faced the boy. The boy finally spoke and said " thanks for getting him of me. He's still ticked of about that kendo match he challenged me to the other... I don't think we met.. I'm Justin ved.. Who are you? ".

Fuyu twirled a piece of her only hair which is sliver and the rest is black which was a habit. "My name is Fuyu oceana and this is my best friend Youko ". Fuyu still kept a firm expression.

After the moments slience. Fuyu decided to speak up. " why was that kid picking on you? Does this happen daily?".

( I'm on my iPhone )

Nakashima saw Fuyu getting the boys apart. " I see it's over." Nakashima said. She turned over and headed to the school.

Justin Shrug's "Yeah it happens pretty often. Me and Drakus have been rivals for quite awhile now." He starch's the back oh his head sighing. "Not sure why he messes with me. He knows he is going to lose every time, yet he picks a fight with me. Well I better get to my class. See you around, Fuyu and Youko." He waves his hand past his head as he walks down the halls to his class as he turned to quickly look back at the two then saying to himself. "....Something is odd about those two.... they give off.... a strange energy... ether that or I'm going crazy."

" Bye Justin! :) " Youko smiles and waves at Justin . Just like Justin , Youko also felt some kind of energy . " Hey Fuyu , when you got near Justin did you feel some kind of ummm... I don't know how to explain it ... strange force ? " Youko asked .

(( I'd like to inform all of you that I'll be offline every Wednesday and Friday . Thank you :) ))