Photo

Does the Senshi x shitennou pairing exist?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Myname is lauren XX

Myname is lauren XX

Moonie

• Members
  • 20 posts

Current mood: None chosen

Posted 13 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

This is probably one of the most Debated questions. On wikimoon and Wikipedia it is saying that Kunz x zoi never existed in the Manga and that Senshi and Shitennou did.
The pairings:
Rei x Jedite
Minako x kunzite
Makoto x Jupiter
Ami x Zoi

If Im not mistaken the creator of Sailor Moon said that them Pairings never existed and were just a what if pairing just for fun and had no meaning. But in the Sailor V Manga it hints at kunzite and Minako. But in rei`s short story Casblanca jedites faced showed up in one image because he was her crush or something like that. So Jedite and Mars could of been together in a past life.

As for the minako and Kunzite part it said that Minako is awalys falling for new guys, I aslo read somewhere that Minako loved Kunzite but he didnt love her back.

Say if you think it exists or not.
Posted Image

#2 LittleFrog

LittleFrog

Crystal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 94 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 10:39 PM

It was certainly mentioned in the "Sailor Moon: Another Story" game and I guess it's a thing to pair villain characters with the good characters, also mako was with nephrite, who developed a crush on molly but that's another thing.

SMAS refers to the shittenou pairing with the senshi while the silver millennium was going on, before they were brainwashed by beryl.
I guess for each "good" character there is a "bad" who wants in her pants or has some sort of latent urges for her.

Why did I study english lit?
Posted Image

#3 Sophia~

Sophia~

Fuyu Oceana- Sailor triton

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Cheerful

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

Oh my.. One of my favourite topics. As a zoi x kun fan I would like to think the Senshi x shitennou didnt exist ( And I do dislike it ) but this topic is about if shitennou x senshi exist and what about zoisite and kunzite?.

I think that Zoisite and Kunzite could have been lovers in the manga for as it said Mrs. Takeuchi wrote that they were in the Materials Collection. It is just that we never got to see them interact as such because the villains in the manga were not as fleshed out and developed as they were in the anime

Well they could of been together in the manga because in one image Zoisite and kunzite were sitting next to each other and kunzite had his hand on zoisites ass O.e. I edit this when I can find the picture.

Then in one of the translations for the picture where it is describing the shitennou its says above kunzite`s head " Has a romantic relationship with Zoisite ". There are other translations for that like the Alex glover one. for him is says that Noako has a thing for Kunzite. But I dont think that translation is correct because the the person who translated the first one is a Japanese specliest.

jt1jcl.jpg

#4 Sophia~

Sophia~

Fuyu Oceana- Sailor triton

• Members
  • 1,087 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Current mood: Cheerful

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:04 PM

Okay I found the Image! Kunzite literally has his hands on zoisites ass...
Posted Image
Guys opinon?
Zoisite is presumably gay basically because in the Manga he cross dresses and there are images for that.
._.

jt1jcl.jpg

#5 Sailor Swifty

Sailor Swifty

Prism Moonie Power

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Favourite Scout:

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:09 PM

Okay I found the Image! Kunzite literally has his hands on zoisites ass...
Posted Image
Guys opinon?
Zoisite is presumably gay basically because in the Manga he cross dresses and there are images for that.
._.

he touched the butt :V

just because he crossed dress doesn't make him gay, but in anime/manga that kind of dose go hand in hand.

each version it's different, ._. so the manga and anime have zoi/kun as a couple... so then why in the musical that dose not show up ever???? or is this naoko way of exploring the senshi-x-shitennou??? I can't remember too much on PGSM as i only seen it once.
Posted Image

#6 EliseAyumu

EliseAyumu

Eternal Moonie Power

• Members
  • 1,671 posts

Current mood: Tired

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:52 PM

I can't remember too much on PGSM as i only seen it once.

I'm pretty sure PGSM is Senshi x Shitennou since Ami and Nephrite had chemistry. But then again Makoto married Matoki... o__o I'm so confused now!!

#7 SailorEarthfae

SailorEarthfae

Moonie

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 May 2015 - 03:24 PM

The manga, musicals, original anime, crystals are all different continuties. It is hard to say which is canon and which is not because it varies. They are canon in Crystal and a few musicals, but they aren't canon in the original anime or manga. Of course, the manga is debatable since there were hints.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users