Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sophia~

What gender are the Starlights?

You probably know this but I dont.

So they are boys who turn into girls when they transform?

They are guys in normal form and when they transform they are girls.

They are actually girls but on earth as civillians they're guys.

That clears things up then.

In the manga, they are girls disguised as guys since it's easier for them to find their princess. In the anime, they are guys who turn into girls when in their Sailor Forms. Basically, either or. But for me, Yaten is a guy and I will marry him.

In the manga, they are girls disguised as guys since it's easier for them to find their princess. In the anime, they are guys who turn into girls when in their Sailor Forms. Basically, either or. But for me, Yaten is a guy and I will marry him.

She said it the best except the part of marrying Yaten Ewwwwww

Hehe I don't like him the only star light that is good looking is Taiki

rest are ugly :Tomo:

You are the only Taiki fan I know....

You are the only Taiki fan I know....

I think Katelyn is.

I think the Kinmokujin are natural gender-benders, like clownfish. Clownfish will switch their genders based on how many males and females are in the school, and there are other animals that will switch genders, even if it is rare. Even chickens and turkeys, and other pheasants will sometimes change their genders, though it most often happens to hens. Yes, there are hens that have laid eggs in the past, but then start crowing and growing rooster plumage. In my fanon, Kinmokujin can change their genders depending on circumstances, and on earth, the three Starlight Senshi were simply 'displaying', intentionally doing a sort of 'mating call' with their music.

I think the Kinmokujin are natural gender-benders, like clownfish. Clownfish ...

I knew it! There was always something /funny/ about those boys.

Normally they're girls, in the manga, and they disguise themselves as guys since it's easier to find a female princess through music that way. It would be kind of weird of they were a girl band asking for their princess. Ha ha. In the anime however, they are actually dudes that transform into girls. 

The anime seems to have taken their disguise a little bit too literal. 

I really don't see anything wrong with making them able to change genders, because there are some animals that are gender-shifting hermaphrodites. Clown fish aren't the only ones. There could be aliens that have only one gender, or have different stages of reproduction. What if there are aliens with effectively three genders? Like the male and female gametophytes which create a feminine sporophyte, sort of like ferns?