What did sailormoon teach us?
Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:33 PM
- The Japanese version is so much better, but the english is still good.
- Pluto IS a planet, but Sailor Pluto says she is the protector of the PLANET pluto. In your face NASA!!!
- Rei's grandpa is a granola bar
- The solar system
- Zoisaito can defy the laws of Physics and speak the lanuage of the rats!
- I watch too much SMA
- If RebeccaMann11 watches too much, she will constantly have a Zoicite laugh.
- Roses can stop people in thier tracks.
Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:53 PM
2. "It's fun imagining being a movie star or a rock and roll idol. All that attention, money, and fam but it's no good trying to be someone you're not. What makes a real star isn't about fame or money, but being the best person you can be and feeling good about yourself. Being a star in your own light is what really counts. Right, Luna?
You said it. If you'd only practice what you preach, Serena."
3. "Serena: Love charms, crystals, and horoscopes can be a lot of fun, but don't take them too seriously.
Ami: You said it, I count on myself to set my own destiny, not some goofy charm.
Mina: Right, you're the one who makes it happen.
Lita: It's your life to do with what you want.
Serena: Set your goals and go for them!
Ami: Right, a charm or a crystal isn't going to get your homework done, you are.
Serena: Still, if this love potion can get Darian back, I'll drink a hundred of them!
All the girls: Serena! I don't believe you! Come on, give us a break!
Luna: Hmmph, that Serena."
4. "Nephlite was one of the most monstrous henchmen of the Negaverse, bad to the bone who’d would of though he would of saved Molly but she saw the good in him that nobody else not even Nephlite himself believed was there. It’s easy to right people off call them mean or no good or too nerdy but people can and do change maybe even Melvin one day. Just remember there good and bad in all of us and it is up to us to decide what were going to be. Sailor moon says haha"
These are just some of the Sailor Says. These are just some of the things I learnt from Sailor Moon as a kid. I will post more on the blog in the upcoming months.
Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:09 PM
Posted 19 February 2013 - 03:12 PM
Posted 21 February 2013 - 07:36 AM
( Stupid sailor Says hm..)
Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:02 PM
- Sailor Serenity likes this
Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:51 PM
Parents do not care about their children
It's ok to "two time" *love ya venus*
I can get whatever I want if I dress like a whore.
plus all those gushy feel good lessons ...
Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:57 PM
Sailor Moon has actually taught me a lot about self-acceptance, which I've been struggling with.
Yes, Usagi is kind of a crybaby, she's easily jealous and she makes a lot of mistakes, but the thing is that ultimately she is okay with herself, she is not ashamed of her faults and weaknesses because she knows her strengths.
- Sailor Serenity likes this
Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:12 PM
Posted 20 February 2014 - 10:16 PM
Perseverance is key to success, Dont worry about having the biggest IQ, Its not too important.
Sailor Moon taught me that you don't have to be the smartest or toughest person to acheive great things. And it also taught me to never give up your dreams.
http://sailormoonepisode.org/ - Good Sailor Moon Episodes source.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users