Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
EliseAyumu

ClubSailorMoon Role Playing Rules for 18 Years and Up

Welcome to the ClubSailorMoon role playing section, for 18 years olds and over. Here are some rules you must follow to stay in the Role playing conversations.

Do not start duplicate topics.

If you want to start another Role Playing script, then plaese put a different title than any other ones.

Stay on Topic

Please follow the previous reply so that the story flows properly. If you decide to change the scene, plaese indicate this at the top of your reply.

Don't double post

If you want to add something else and no one has posted a relpy to your reply, then please just edit instead of posting a new reply. If someone has replied to your reply, then you must post a new reply.

Respect other users

Your characters can do what they want, but if you do something just to anger another member for no reason, this is a violation.

Use proper english language and formating

Mild usage of swear words

You can use swaer words, but only if they are needed for the conversation. If you use too much swaer words in your conversations, you will be warned, and if it continues, you will be banned from the Role Playing Game. If you fight this, you will be bannned from the forums compleletly.

You have to dibs your characters

In the forum topic Role Play Characters, please post a reply stating the character you want to play. You can use your Original Characters (OC's), however their profile must be posted in the OC section of the forum.

Don't copy other people's chracters.

There can't be two of any characters. For example, two people can't be Sailor Moon and whoever is Sailor Moon must also be Serena/Usagi. If someone else has already dibs a OC with your OC, but they made the OC profile before you, then they are that character.

No fighting between others for any reason other than the purpose of the game

Don't start a fight outside of fighting the villans of your chracter. For example, someone playing Sailor Moon says she fell down. You can comment on her clumsiness if your character saw this, but you can't say "that's a dumb thing to do".

No erotic Role play

so swear words ARE allowed here? I'm sorry I'm new and just joined and have been reading rules for everything and... this is confusing to me. Where are mild swear words allowed and where are they not? I just don't want to get banned for cussing

.  :Rini Crying:

so swear words ARE allowed here? I'm sorry I'm new and just joined and have been reading rules for everything and... this is confusing to me. Where are mild swear words allowed and where are they not? I just don't want to get banned for cussing

.  :Rini Crying:

Only swears are allowed in this section of RP and also in fanfictions, as long as you limit it to one or two words. We have to remember that some kids will be on this site. Sorry :/

Only swears are allowed in this section of RP and also in fanfictions, as long as you limit it to one or two words. We have to remember that some kids will be on this site. Sorry :/

I see. Thanks for letting me know! It's okay! I've never tried roleplaying before but maybe I'll start here!

I see. Thanks for letting me know! It's okay! I've never tried roleplaying before but maybe I'll start here!

I never done it either :D